Anyone bought Rose Shawl?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm still thinking if I should get the Rose Shawl. It's pretty, but not sure if I can justify the price at $890. I bought the thin silk scarf, which I love, but since I love other Sprouse shawl texture, I don't know if I should let this one pass......

Does anyone have this shawl already? I appreciate if I can see some modeling pics??:confused1:

2. My SA has one pink for me,but she can not sell it yet,have to wait to
    15 january,I was told.
    But when she sends it to me,I will post pics.:yes:

3. I think they are worth every cents, the stoles and shawls are tdf.

4. I saw a lot of people wearing them when I was at the Soho store for the launch and they looked really amazing-I think it is worth the price, you can wear it for years to come.

5. I bought a pink one but it hasn't arrived yet -- if I can figure out how to post pictures, will do it -- I think I should have it by Wed or Thurs.

6. I love the texture of the scarf for sure, I guess I'm really ticked off by LV jacking up price for the rose shawl...... still hoping someone to post some modeling pics!

7. Definitely worth the price, I am getting both colours!

8. I have the fushia & love it. Been thinking about getting the other color. The texture is similar to the leopard, and it would probably snag easily if you aren't careful. Other than that, I love it!!! I wore it today with a black suit & got many compliments!

9. I like it a lot but I can't really see myself wearing it all that much. If it goes with your style you should definitely get it.

10. I think it's beautiful in the pics I have seen, but I can't justify the price tag right now. That's a lotta dang money for what it is!! But that's just me, I could never spend that much on a clothing item--a bag is a totally different story!

11. It is gorgeous IRL ... I was tempted but the price tag is a little high, but then again it is a really stunning piece!:love:

12. I would love to see modeling pictures of this! It's so pretty, I'm envious of you lucky ducks who bought it!

13. Can you post some modeling pics for us????:winkiss:

14. ^^pretty please! I'm dying to see this "in action"!

15. I ordered it and it should arrive today! I have the other SS stoles and love them-I know they are spendy but they are so easy to wear and comfortable to wear that I usually get more use out of them than the bulky MONO scarves.