Anyone bought of the fake sites that appear in google?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so I was searching of new CL's. I came across many sites just in the google search that were christian louboutinsale.com or other with the name. So now I now obviously these sites are fake, but how are they able to sell such high quailty versions of. As a owner of many CL pairs Im shocked that couldnt even tell the difference. Can you? Also has any one honestly ordered a pair? If so what might make them come across fake in the flesh. I a girl as work that owns the real thing said she sat studying both pairs and could not tell the difference what so ever. Does anyone else have an experience please be honest. thankyou

2. We do not condone buying, selling or wearing fakes here in any way. There is a very clear difference between fakes and the real thing, hence our authentication thread.

You will find no support for going the counterfeit route. They are ugly and illegal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.