Anyone bought from The Real Real?

I've both purchased and consigned with them and have really appreciated the process. I find consigning with them more "customer service friendly" but haven't had a problem yet with purchases other than a site credit technical issue. Would recommend. :smile:

they're giving me a $25 new member discount but I just noticed it expires in a few days. Does anyone know if they'll give me that offer again if I don't use it right now?

they're giving me a $25 new member discount but I just noticed it expires in a few days. Does anyone know if they'll give me that offer again if I don't use it right now?

I have sold stuff there and they are a good company and website. They tend to sell things at lower cost so as a seller I didn’t profit much. They have a good authentication team. They also have good return policies. Good luck!

Hi all, I would really like to purchase a St. Martin or St. Jeanne which are both discontinued. But was wondering which website is the most trustworthy? The Real Real seems to have a larger selection but I'm not sure about their authentication process. Have any of you had success on other websites?

Hi! I have purchased through Real Real several times but usual new with tag shoes and accessories - and like it but for larger purchases I think Fashionphile has a stricter authenticity process (they declined one of my authentic Chanel bags because they didn't like the quality of the stitch holes on that season. I never noticed it until they pointed it out so I went back to Chanel about it - and while I found it annoying it made me a loyal purchaser going forward that they had such a particular eye!).