Anyone bought from patriciaspurses.com

A Google search yields very little information, and no reviews on this site. I wouldn't buy from them just to be on the safe side. Unless I can absolutely verify authenticity, I try to stay away from sites that are small and unknown such as this.

If you really have your heart set on purchasing from this site, why not have the item you are looking at authenticated by the ladies here on TPF? :biggrin:

Hi I'm Patricia from Patriciaspurses, just wanted to post a reply to defend myself. I've only just set up and so have only just registered with Google - which apparently takes a few weeks to get on the search engine proper.

Hi I'm Patricia from Patriciaspurses, just wanted to post a reply to defend myself. I've only just set up and so have only just registered with Google - which apparently takes a few weeks to get on the search engine proper.

I'm a director at an online marketing firm. I can tell you right now that you do not have to "register" with Google for organic search terms to display searches related to your website/URL. If you have a Google Adsense account and you are purchasing keywords, that is a different story. My post above does not condemn your site, nor was I accusing you of selling fakes. What I was trying to say is that there are no reviews and no readily available information about your site when Googled. This is not something that you can control.

Hi,
In answer to your question pusseen I have purchased a purse from patriciaspurses it is an Orla Kiely. The quality is fabulous I have no doubts about the authenticity. I would buy from patriciapurses again and I'm hoping my next purchase will be a Mulberry.

Hi,
In answer to your question pusseen I have purchased a purse from patriciaspurses it is an Orla Kiely. The quality is fabulous I have no doubts about the authenticity. I would buy from patriciapurses again and I'm hoping my next purchase will be a Mulberry.

This post seems very fake. I took a look around the site and they don't even sell Mulberry... Hmm.

This post seems very fake. I took a look around the site and they don't even sell Mulberry... Hmm.

I agree, the above post seems very fake. First off, the user name and also patrica purses's username was just created in Feb 2010 and they apparently BOTH only have one post -- so that means this thread is their first post. Honestly, just seems very very fishy. :thinking:

Hi Ladies,
I am Lovecats, and I would just like to defend myself and put the record straight, I am new Yes, and I have only brought one purse from patriciapurses so far! But I would like to say that I am NOT fake and I have never and do not know the lady patriciapurses in question. I hope this assures you some if not it so be it, close me down if you wish but you are the ones missing out from buying from her not me.

hi ladies,
Hi I am lovecats, and i would just like to defend myself and put the record straight, i am new yes, and i have only brought one purse from patriciapurses so far! But i would like to say that i am not fake and i have never and do not know the lady patriciapurses in question. I hope this assures you some if not it so be it, close me down if you wish but you are the ones missing out from buying from her not me.

hhmm