**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Hey everyone I’m new here and I just bought from Fashionphile a 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli. I paid on August 28 and it’s August 30 already and the status of my order is still awaiting shipment. I’m getting anxious because they said they usually ship the day after payment. Here’s a little background of my order (if it helps):

- My billing address is here in the Philippines and shipping address is to my fiancé at the US.
- I forgot to tell them to waive my signature on the order notes/comment section.

Do you guys think i should just wait? Thanks a lot

I’d call or email them just to be sure. We’re heading into a holiday weekend in the US so that may delay your shipment. Also, I don’t know if they will waive the signature requirement (they’ve always refused to do that for me) but as long as someone signs for the package, you should be OK.

Has anyone had experience with FP buy back program? I have quote from them and Yoogi’s with about a $100 difference (Yoogi’s being the lower one).

My bag has some interior marks from me, nothing major, but I’m worried that if I use them they’ll change the original $ amount and that it might end up the same as Yoogi’s.

I don’t want any headaches.

I sent a few items to FP on Monday and it was delivered on Tuesday. I used to get an email from them to confirm that they have received the items on the same day but not this time. I called them this morning and was told they were backed up for a day, and I would get an email today but as of end of today- no email. Have anyone encountered this problem?

Reactions: Prufrock613
I sent a few items to FP on Monday and it was delivered on Tuesday. I used to get an email from them to confirm that they have received the items on the same day but not this time. I called them this morning and was told they were backed up for a day, and I would get an email today but as of end of today- no email. Have anyone encountered this problem?
I think there a few threads in her that discuss this- another, more seasoned member may also chime in
Give them another business day

They've been slower lately. I had two or three items delivered the Tuesday before Labor Day weekend. It took them two days or more to check in, they finally got processed, but I didn't get paid until the next Wednesday. The same happened with Yoogiscloset. They were both much slower. Did you check to see if your items were "processing" yet on your Dashboard? Sometimes the email doesn't come.

:smile:Update: FP started processing my items. Items from quotes are moving to my products. 2 days wait after receiving.
Sometimes the email never comes. One time I got an email saying "We received your boxes" and two days later separate emails saying "We received your items" and listed them. Emails were for the same items.

I sent my items in the week before Labor Day. Unfortunately my account is set up for a check payment as opposed to direct deposit. They didn’t process until Sept 7. As of today, I still haven’t received a check in the mail. I probably would have gotten it much faster had I set up direct deposit but I hate having my bank account out there. It’s getting close to a month which is crazy!

I’m in Canada and just did a buyback with them for a Hermès toolbox 20 and a Céline nano luggage. They sent a check for the Céline which hasn’t arrived yet, but their system says awaiting payment on the toolbox.

I’ve only received one email from them when they got the items earlier this week. so I just keep checking back to see updates.

It would be amazing and an overall better user experience if they sent out little alerts or notification along the way through the process so at least were kept in the loop.

I sent my items in the week before Labor Day. Unfortunately my account is set up for a check payment as opposed to direct deposit. They didn’t process until Sept 7. As of today, I still haven’t received a check in the mail. I probably would have gotten it much faster had I set up direct deposit but I hate having my bank account out there. It’s getting close to a month which is crazy!

I have found receipt of physical checks from FF takes anywhere from couple days to 3 weeks. They have told me in past to wait 3 weeks before asking for replacement check (which I’ve never had to do). They have had high volume inventory lately and slower processing than usual. I too sent items around September 7. Checks were mailed but I have not received yet. In the past, I have found them extremely responsive to inquiries.

I’m in Canada and just did a buyback with them for a Hermès toolbox 20 and a Céline nano luggage. They sent a check for the Céline which hasn’t arrived yet, but their system says awaiting payment on the toolbox.

I’ve only received one email from them when they got the items earlier this week. so I just keep checking back to see updates.

It would be amazing and an overall better user experience if they sent out little alerts or notification along the way through the process so at least were kept in the loop.

I totally agree! I feel like the check is out in the ether somewhere. Thanks goodness it's just for a Hermes scarf. I have a 2nd items that was accepted. Who knows when the second check will arrive. Yikes!

I have found receipt of physical checks from FF takes anywhere from couple days to 3 weeks. They have told me in past to wait 3 weeks before asking for replacement check (which I’ve never had to do). They have had high volume inventory lately and slower processing than usual. I too sent items around September 7. Checks were mailed but I have not received yet. In the past, I have found them extremely responsive to inquiries.

Thanks for the response. Monday will be 3 weeks so will give them until then before I call.

Reactions: snibor