**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Email fashionphile first. They might want to avoid the hassle of dealing with a case and change their mind and just say they'll give you a full refund. Usually they give a "one time courtesy" line to save face.
I agree, email them in detail about your issue and attach the pictures. Don't email the person you spoke to on the phone, send the email to the general Fashionphile address and request review by a manager. The people who answer the phones can't do much. Also send them a screenshot of the listing where it says NEW.

I sold them a scarf a few months ago. I think I wore once, maybe twice. It was in perfect condition. I mean perfect as in it looked like it did when I bought it. They listed it and there was a HUGE snag all the way across it. Made me sick to my stomach to see it ruined! I understand these snag easy but you would think they would be extra cautious. They still got almost retail. I assume it was because it was a discontinued color.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed issues with the site? Sold items are still on there and no new items listed since early yesterday.

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
I sold them a scarf a few months ago. I think I wore once, maybe twice. It was in perfect condition. I mean perfect as in it looked like it did when I bought it. They listed it and there was a HUGE snag all the way across it. Made me sick to my stomach to see it ruined! I understand these snag easy but you would think they would be extra cautious. They still got almost retail. I assume it was because it was a discontinued color.

Anyway, has anyone else noticed issues with the site? Sold items are still on there and no new items listed since early yesterday.
Yes, I totally agree. Scarfs/shawls are delicate things and may need more care and handling.

I did see that on the day this happened. I have seen this before throughout the years, though, a few times. Perhaps it's like a staff development day where they all take off or something, so no work on the site is done for a day or so. Because the very next day things go back to normal and pages and pages of new things go up. It doesn't seem like a computer system glitch because that usually resolves within a few hours not a full day. Just my guess anyway.

I did see that on the day this happened. I have seen this before throughout the years, though, a few times. Perhaps it's like a staff development day where they all take off or something, so no work on the site is done for a day or so. Because the very next day things go back to normal and pages and pages of new things go up. It doesn't seem like a computer system glitch because that usually resolves within a few hours not a full day. Just my guess anyway.

Oh that makes sense. Hadn’t thought about that.

I returned a scarf about a month ago?? and it was listed as new, but was used... I never saw it go back up until two days ago. They actually revised the listing to read "excellent" instead of new, and under the condition they did say it had issues with piling and wear. I was happy to see that they revised it but since it took 1 month to relist, maybe another person ended up buying it/returning it, too. I still love FP, though. I just bought my mom a new LV she picked off their site, it arrives later today so hooray... FP/confetti unboxing time.

My new pet peeve with FP is all of the listings with missing inserts, missing straps, missing pouches. Ugh. Why do I want to buy a bag that is missing the key components??!! I wish they wouldn't even buy those from people. Is anyone ok with that? Buying a bag without all the parts?
I returned a layaway item about a year ago that I felt was snad. I did not call them but did write a formal letter letting them know that a full refund was in order and why. I received a full refund with no 10% layaway fee deducted. I did not even have to call them.....
I just bought a scarf too from fashionphile and it was listed as NEW. I got it last Friday and noticed it has snags all over it, how can that be listed as NEW? The bummer is that I had it on layaway, and I don’t think if I return it they will give me the full price back as they charge 10% on layaway return items. I would have kept it if it looked new, but I don’t think I should be out 10% of the price because they unfairly or knowingly described the item as NEW and it wasn’t. Has anyone got them to refund the full price after an item was on layaway and then returned?
I returned a layaway item about a year ago that I felt was snad. I did not call them but did write a formal letter letting them know that a full refund was in order and why. I received a full refund with no 10% layaway fee deducted.

How fast does fashionphile post up items for consignment? I’ve sent them 2 items and they’ve received and checked it 2 weeks ago. The buy out item I already got paid for but I haven’t seen the one for consignment get posted on their page?

Not sure how long it normally takes them to post a consignment item for sale but will say that they have been dragging their feet lately with payments for "buy out" items. It has now happened 4 times in the post 2 weeks for me. Something must be up....either high volume of items coming in causing delays...something.

Not sure how long it normally takes them to post a consignment item for sale but will say that they have been dragging their feet lately with payments for "buy out" items. It has now happened 4 times in the post 2 weeks for me. Something must be up....either high volume of items coming in causing delays...something.

Really? They pay me on the buy out item the day they received it and in my bank account 3 days later. I’ve only experienced delay regarding more expensive items like birkin or if they have to reassess the condition of the bag. Maybe contact them to see what’s taking so long? After 2 weeks they’ve finally posted my item up.

Really? They pay me on the buy out item the day they received it and in my bank account 3 days later. I’ve only experienced delay regarding more expensive items like birkin or if they have to reassess the condition of the bag. Maybe contact them to see what’s taking so long? After 2 weeks they’ve finally posted my item up.
In the past I did not have to wait long at all for payment but definitely not the same day as receipt...usually the next day then a small wait to show up in my bank account. I recently switched to 'store credit" and sent a few bags in as I have something on layaway and will receive an extra 5% for store credit. They received them on Wednesday at 7:47am per my tracking and still today....on Tuesday - they are still "processing." One is a YSL, Fendi, Balenciaga, and Givenchy. You would think a store credit would show up before anything else.

Usually my items are "processed" within 2 days of being received. But I'm sending Louis Vuitton and Chanel and I bet they have more employees checking those brands in. Also if they receive something on a Thursday or Friday it will "process" until the next Tuesday. They don't process well over weekends, I've found. :/

They require signatures. If I am not home fed ex will try to deliver twice more. They do not leave a slip for you to sign. They deliver to an actual person only. When I could not be home for delivery Fashionphile had it held at fed ex location of my choice. Great to deal with

Hey everyone I’m new here and I just bought from Fashionphile a 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli. I paid on August 28 and it’s August 30 already and the status of my order is still awaiting shipment. I’m getting anxious because they said they usually ship the day after payment. Here’s a little background of my order (if it helps):

- My billing address is here in the Philippines and shipping address is to my fiancé at the US.
- I forgot to tell them to waive my signature on the order notes/comment section.

Do you guys think i should just wait? Thanks a lot

Hey everyone I’m new here and I just bought from Fashionphile a 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli. I paid on August 28 and it’s August 30 already and the status of my order is still awaiting shipment. I’m getting anxious because they said they usually ship the day after payment. Here’s a little background of my order (if it helps):

- My billing address is here in the Philippines and shipping address is to my fiancé at the US.
- I forgot to tell them to waive my signature on the order notes/comment section.

Do you guys think i should just wait? Thanks a lot

Email and give them a call. It could be due to time differences. It’s August 30 here today.

I can't say enough good things about Fashionphile! I have loved everything I purchased from them, their descriptions are accurate always. Never any issues with shipping. I will be shopping with them for years to come[emoji16]