**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Agreed, super annoying. I had a few things I was watching. That would explain why their "Last Call" is so empty right now compared to how it was (18 items when it used to be 50-60).

They must be bleeding money with Last Call.

I had a couple of really bad quotes recently. They've been sloppy about it. One of them they quoted as a bi-color bag, which it clearly wasn't (if they had even looked at any of the 15 photos it was obvious it was one color), and I wrote to them about it because the difference in value was several hundred dollars. To their credit, they did take another look and adjust it, but had I not taken a second look I would have sold them my brand new bag for 30% of what they're selling it for, letting them make out like bandits on it.

I know that selling to consignment means that I make less in exchange for them doing all the work, but when they constantly offer less than 50% of their current selling price (when their site says they offer 50-70%) it's just frustrating.
They are ridiculous! How can you institute a policy on merchandise that had been discounted.

A page on their website has been broken for weeks, at least for me. If I click on "Supplier Payments" I get redirected to a page that says "That was a catastrophe" and that their engineers are working on it. I have sent and been paid for two shipments during the time it's been down.

:tdown:
Having spent nearly $1000 on several LV items with Fashionphile I decided the twilly color did not match the purses and sent an email for an RMA to return the twilly as per the terms of the web site. It took 3 e-mails before I got a response informing me I could return the item no problem. The item arrived back in Beverly Hills Certified Mail on September 29th. 15 days have gone by and during that time I have sent 5 e-mails asking for an update to see whether the credit card has been issued a credit. Absolute zero response. I will now have to contact the card company direct. Out of eight e-mails to a "Steven" in Beverly Hills, Fashionphile responded just once. Can you believe this customer service? They are quick to sell and dispatch product but when it comes to returning product for a refund you're banging your head against a brick wall. Be warned folks.
I will never deal with them again and you better bank on keeping anything you purchase with them because trying to communicate with them direct is the biggest hassle I have experienced in years.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

A page on their website has been broken for weeks, at least for me. If I click on "Supplier Payments" I get redirected to a page that says "That was a catastrophe" and that their engineers are working on it. I have sent and been paid for two shipments during the time it's been down.

It's been awhile since I've sold to them but does anybody have any idea how long it takes to get the check? I sent them a bag a week or two ago and it's been processed. Looks like my account has been "credited" so if I buy something on their website I can use it...it says awaiting payment. Just curious how long the check gets mailed out once it's status is changed to that? Thanks all!