**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

What makes you think they're fake? Post in Chanel AT thread before you accuse.
I agree. Without having seen the "obvious" fakes, I always wonder whether there's an underlying reason how and why a newbie suddenly finds this type of discussion. (Frequentflyer has made 5 posts today posting all over the forum about the alleged fakes.)

While it's not denied that FP has listed fakes, something that shouldn't have happened, there's no evidence from a Chanel expert that confirms that the newbie poster is correct in her accusations.)

Hi! I am about to bite the bullet and try buying my first ever pre-loved bag from Fashionphile.
I am curious - in regards to shipping, since I will be at work when it is delivered, I will have to go pick it up in order to sign for it. It says USPS and Fed Ex - both are near me. Has anyone had any problems picking up items? They don't use UPS, right?
And if you have any advice/suggestions/warnings for using this site- please direct them my way! I am interested in hearing your experiences. Oh and I am using their website, not eBay!!!!
Thank you lots!!

I like Fashionphile. Most of what they sell is in very good condition, and they accurately describe the bags. I think that they are a little bit more expensive than some other sources, but I have consistently had good quality and service. They have used FedEx Ground to ship to me. I think you can use your work address as your shipping address when you check out. I would send an e-mail or call them and ask about delivery.

I bought my first pre-loved bag from Fashionphile recently. I happen to have had a very very pleasant experience. The Chanel bag was described as "like new' and the bag was perfection with even blue plastic stickers still around the hardware (same as brand new from Chanel). The item I bought had lots of photos on the item posting and the item that arrived was exactly as pictured. The original Chanel dustbag was there and there was an extra light grey Fashionphile dustbag provided with the item - nice touch! The receipts and such were neatly packaged in a Fashionphile sleeve. The box containing the bag was nicely bubble wrapped to prevent damage from shipping.

I'm totally happy with my experience and a satisfied customer based on my first and only experience.

Can't speak too much on shipping when not there to pick up, since I had someone sign for it at home when it arrived.

I love Fashionphile. They ship quickly and their descriptions are accurate. Prices are a little high so I try to wait til the item I want is discounted.

The items I've gotten have been signature required. If you aren't home you have two options: sign the door sticker they leave and they will leave your package at your door the next day or have it held at the FedEx location and go pick it up. Fed ex will make up to three attempts to deliver. Sometime you can go online and give additional directions for delivery. Good luck and share pics of what you received!

They require signatures. If I am not home fed ex will try to deliver twice more. They do not leave a slip for you to sign. They deliver to an actual person only. When I could not be home for delivery Fashionphile had it held at fed ex location of my choice. Great to deal with

Reactions: Annabel Lee
Hello!! I placed an item on layaway, but when I look at it something looks odd. If I paid it off and took it to the louis vuitton store to have it authenticate it and if LV said it's fake. Since I did not take off the tag, Will I be getting all of my money back for having a fake item or will they still charge 10% for returns? thanks!!

Hello!! I placed an item on layaway, but when I look at it something looks odd. If I paid it off and took it to the louis vuitton store to have it authenticate it and if LV said it's fake. Since I did not take off the tag, Will I be getting all of my money back for having a fake item or will they still charge 10% for returns? thanks!!

I would think if it is determined to be found fake you should defiantly get all your money back .