Anyone bought from Fashionphile? Few questions for you, please!

dexter123

Nov 22, 2015
San Diego, CA
Hi! I am about to bite the bullet and try buying my first ever pre-loved bag from Fashionphile.
I am curious - in regards to shipping, since I will be at work when it is delivered, I will have to go pick it up in order to sign for it. It says USPS and Fed Ex - both are near me. Has anyone had any problems picking up items? They don't use UPS, right?
And if you have any advice/suggestions/warnings for using this site- please direct them my way! I am interested in hearing your experiences. Oh and I am using their website, not eBay!!!!
Thank you lots!!

Cogmarks

May 19, 2016
Marietta, GA
I like Fashionphile. Most of what they sell is in very good condition, and they accurately describe the bags. I think that they are a little bit more expensive than some other sources, but I have consistently had good quality and service. They have used FedEx Ground to ship to me. I think you can use your work address as your shipping address when you check out. I would send an e-mail or call them and ask about delivery.

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
I bought my first pre-loved bag from Fashionphile recently. I happen to have had a very very pleasant experience. The Chanel bag was described as "like new' and the bag was perfection with even blue plastic stickers still around the hardware (same as brand new from Chanel). The item I bought had lots of photos on the item posting and the item that arrived was exactly as pictured. The original Chanel dustbag was there and there was an extra light grey Fashionphile dustbag provided with the item - nice touch! The receipts and such were neatly packaged in a Fashionphile sleeve. The box containing the bag was nicely bubble wrapped to prevent damage from shipping.

I'm totally happy with my experience and a satisfied customer based on my first and only experience.

Can't speak too much on shipping when not there to pick up, since I had someone sign for it at home when it arrived.

Sparkletastic

Jun 18, 2012
Qo'noS
I love Fashionphile. They ship quickly and their descriptions are accurate. Prices are a little high so I try to wait til the item I want is discounted.

The items I've gotten have been signature required. If you aren't home you have two options: sign the door sticker they leave and they will leave your package at your door the next day or have it held at the FedEx location and go pick it up. Fed ex will make up to three attempts to deliver. Sometime you can go online and give additional directions for delivery. Good luck and share pics of what you received!

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
They require signatures. If I am not home fed ex will try to deliver twice more. They do not leave a slip for you to sign. They deliver to an actual person only. When I could not be home for delivery Fashionphile had it held at fed ex location of my choice. Great to deal with

Reactions: Annabel Lee

dexter123

Nov 22, 2015
San Diego, CA
They require signatures. If I am not home fed ex will try to deliver twice more. They do not leave a slip for you to sign. They deliver to an actual person only. When I could not be home for delivery Fashionphile had it held at fed ex location of my choice. Great to deal with
That works out just fine! Thanks!

Pepper65

Jan 1, 2017
I plan to purchase my first Chanel jumbo in caviar leather from Fashionphile. Hopefully by September I'll be ready to purchase.

Sent from my SM-G935T using PurseForum mobile app

jmecapulong

Aug 30, 2018
Hey everyone I’m new here and I just bought from Fashionphile a 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli. I paid on August 28 and it’s August 30 already and the status of my order is still awaiting shipment. I’m getting anxious because they said they usually ship the day after payment. Here’s a little background of my order (if it helps):

- My billing address is here in the Philippines and shipping address is to my fiancé at the US.
- I forgot to tell them to waive my signature on the order notes/comment section.

Do you guys think i should just wait? Thanks a lot

MsSmallHands

Apr 6, 2016
Hey everyone I’m new here and I just bought from Fashionphile a 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli. I paid on August 28 and it’s August 30 already and the status of my order is still awaiting shipment. I’m getting anxious because they said they usually ship the day after payment. Here’s a little background of my order (if it helps):

- My billing address is here in the Philippines and shipping address is to my fiancé at the US.
- I forgot to tell them to waive my signature on the order notes/comment section.

Email and give them a call. It could be due to time differences. It’s August 30 here today.

Sep 14, 2008
I can't say enough good things about Fashionphile! I have loved everything I purchased from them, their descriptions are accurate always. Never any issues with shipping. I will be shopping with them for years to come[emoji16]

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!

I’d call or email them just to be sure. We’re heading into a holiday weekend in the US so that may delay your shipment. Also, I don’t know if they will waive the signature requirement (they’ve always refused to do that for me) but as long as someone signs for the package, you should be OK.