anyone bought from COS - 'upmarket' H&M?

^ Me too, has become my go to store for basics and the prices are quite reasonable. I think the quality of the materials used is very good as well, well for the things I have bought anyway. I have been buying from COS as soon as they opened in Sydney, seem to find something (or sometimes many things) every time I go in there.

Bought this basic cotton shirt and the texture is awesome

2qci32t.jpg

i got this in last seasons sale.
(can´t find a pic of the shirt i recently got)
there are so many things i would want to get

Attachments

• 0336686002_0_2.jpg
    0336686002_0_2.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 432
COS definitely uses more natural fabrics as compared to other fast fashion retailers. The designs are minimal and seasonless. I could find a few silk pieces easily. But I will check the stitching first, the stitching on some pieces looks like it will come out anytime!

just got the newsletter and thought this top is cute
but 90€ is a bit pricey

Attachments

• 0375848001_0_2.jpg
    0375848001_0_2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 389
  • 0375848001_0_1.jpg
    0375848001_0_1.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 370
I really love COS. I've been to their store in Atlanta and they're the nicest. I mix their pieces with Eileen Fisher. Their style bring clothes up a notch to a modern flair. It's a very smart concept.

I ❤️COS, I start wearing their clothing around 7 or 8 years ago and still love their designs. Minimalistic with a small twist. My closet is about 50% COS, I only but tops or jackets, because their pants are too long for me. Their quality price point is perfect. I can't wait for the coming sales.

I love a red sweater I got on the mid season sale so much I got it again in powder pink and grey! And two more tops. I love cos! But their website is so hard to navigate.