anyone bought from COS - 'upmarket' H&M?

Got my order from their sale, ordered 6 pieces in total. Four of them are great, one is wrong size and the other is completely wrong item. SMH Overall still like the brand but will try to limit online order.

Out of the 3 items I ordered via their website, 2 had to go back. The black wool shirt dress was way too big at even 34. And the fitted shirt's sleeves are too long. I kept a blue dress which has now since sold out on-line.

Out of the 3 items I ordered via their website, 2 had to go back. The black wool shirt dress was way too big at even 34. And the fitted shirt's sleeves are too long. I kept a blue dress which has now since sold out on-line.

Yes I find COS clothing has very irregular sizing and shape to their clothing. I can't order online as I find I need to try everything on. I will take 6 things into the dressing room to try on, and I can range in sizing for each item. With that said, if you take time, I really like COS. It wears well and washes well. Really happy!!

Reactions: papertiger
Finally back in stick is the oversize kimono sleeve t-shirt.
Not sure what is so oversize about this t-shirt, but it launders beautiful & gives a little more arm coverage
& looks great on its own or under a jacket ( in this case one of my Chanel jackets for spring)