Anyone bought from Beyond The rack?

So Kaleigh looked over the new pics and she said it still looks fake. But I did contact BTR and they said I don't need to provide them a dispute letter and to just send it back (free of charge) and I'll get a full refund.

So jealous of your authentic Celine!

So sorry! I'm going to give it another try and purchase the black Celine phantom that is listed on BTR today...I wonder if I will get so lucky the second time around? I will report back once received and authenticated or not :smile:

I'm glad BTR will return...I think they are good about that but it does take a while.

I can't comment about Celine but you may find this interesting. I can say that I returned a fake Antigona to BTR last year without much hassle.

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/02/103631/gucci-beyond-the-rack-lawsuit

Thanks I'll check it out. I contacted customer service and of course she told me a million times that they don't sell counterfeits blah blah blah. I paid to have it authenticated and I'm awaiting results. Since so much time has passed, I expected them to give me drama. See the email from their customer service. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458217511.378215.jpg

Did a little digging online and found the following:

This is a response from Balenciaga customer service when someone inquired about Beyond the Rack when they had a selection of BBags online..

“Unfortunately, Beyond the Rack is not an official Balenciaga retailer. In order to guarantee an authentic Balenciaga product purchase, we recommend that you purchase from an official Balenciaga store or retailer.”

3e9cedf9.jpg

Beyond the Rack then responded with a tweet saying, “Even if not officially ‘authorized’, all we sell is authentic.”

so...not necessarily fake, but buyer takes the risk.
Well i know they are not an authorized seller, they will be saks etc. i think most of the stuff are out of season items they get in bulk at sample sales or used