Anyone bought from Ann's Fabulous Finds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann is amazing! She is a member here as well, and goes to great lengths to make sure every item she sells is authentic. I have also met Ann personally, and LOVE her! I would buy from her in a heartbeat!

I have never bought from her but am fairly certain her items are authentic. Another PFer recently bought a blanc from her. You can search back posts if you want.

Good luck!

Ann's Fabulous Finds Only sells Authentic merchandise. I just purchased a Blanc 06, my favorite out of all my paddy's. Ann (and Troy) are very quick to respond to emails, they ship quick and they are always there to answer any questions and to make everything right. The best part is the shipping is free:smile:) I already purchased 2 fake Chloe bags off Ebay over a year or so ago, so I understand your concern. But you can rest assure that you are getting the real deal from Ann's Faulous Finds!!!!

Ann's has authentic merchandise, fast shipping and great communication! :tup: I've bought a few things there. She only takes stuff in excellent condition. I even think Ann is a PF member...???

Ann's Fabulous Finds Only sells Authentic merchandise. I just purchased a Blanc 06, my favorite out of all my paddy's. Ann (and Troy) are very quick to respond to emails, they ship quick and they are always there to answer any questions and to make everything right. The best part is the shipping is free:smile:) I already purchased 2 fake Chloe bags off Ebay over a year or so ago, so I understand your concern. But you can rest assure that you are getting the real deal from Ann's Faulous Finds!!!!

Really?? Shipping is free? Only for the States I suppose...:crybaby: Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.