Anyone bought an iPhone 6 folio recently?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i just collected my pink iPhone 6 folio from store and it appears the inside is lined in microfibre, not the grained calfskin as shown online.
    Can anyone explain if this is a new/old design?
    Not too sure whether to keep it or not....

2. It's a new model design.

The leather would crack so they switched it to microfiber.

My SA had swapped mine when I showed them the leather cracked. Tbh, I like the flexibility of the microfiber.

3. KEEP!!!! :biggrin: I had the old version and now the new version. This version is SO much better. I talked about it on my instragram but no one pays attn to me. LOL! I was surprised nobody had mentioned it before. This new version makes bending the cover all the way back very nice! It's more flexible. HTH :biggrin: ~ XOXO

4. I bought mine 9 months ago, it has the calfskin inside and shows signs of cracking. I wonder if they'd let me exchange it.

5. How do you know if you have the calfskin? I have one in blue, no issues so far!

6. Can anyone show pics of the microfibre inside? I'm getting a Folio soon too and I'd be curious how different it is and how it looks.

7. The microfiber is from behind the adhesive all the way underneath the left cover pocket

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467834768.772663.jpg

akakmbrlee, ame, Zombie Girl and 3 others like this.
  8. Thanks for posting it! That's good to know and now I know what to look for when I go back to the store. I might be getting the damier graphite with the blue interior or the monogram eclipse.

JeanStoffel likes this.
  9. I wish they made the pockets microfiber too so it's gentle on the the screen when you close it. But most screens rarely scratch anyway so the leather is fine.

ame and LVorDie like this.
  10. By the way mine is the iPhone 6 Plus folio but I'm sure the iPhone 6 is the same

11. Hello! Bakeacookie and bugn! Is the microfiber better (more durable and flexible) than the old version? I purchased the old version last january. Had to exchanged it for the same item last feb due to cracking issue. Then last week i noticed that the glazing on the front cover peeled off. I talked to my SA and she gladly told me that she will replace my item with the new one (microfiber version). Now I'm thinking if i will get it if the item arrives since i like the grained calf skin interior than the microfiber.

12. I find the microfiber more flexible and durable because of the flexibility. I had the same issues as you. First the glazing, so it got replaced. Then the cracking in the leather and canvas so they replaced it again for the microfiber one.

I like the microfiber one. It's not stiff so I can fold it back and it feels lighter. It also breaks in faster and is more flush to the phone IMO.

j19 likes this.
  13. Mine has a little cracking, the old version , but I love it so much I haven't changed it out. I want more patterns and I will buy another one! I like the sound of the new microfiber!

14. About 5 weeks ago I purchased iPhone 6 folio which has the microfiber. This has been my favorite mobile cover thus far. I was a little disappointed the "p" portion of the made in Spain stamp was not legible, but that's a minor issue/picky. lol

15. I love mine.. Microfiber version.. [emoji4]
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468380668.532093.jpg

Zombie Girl and JeanStoffel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice