Anyone bought an iPhone 6 folio recently?

studentinneed

Aug 22, 2013
i just collected my pink iPhone 6 folio from store and it appears the inside is lined in microfibre, not the grained calfskin as shown online.
Can anyone explain if this is a new/old design?
Not too sure whether to keep it or not....

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
i just collected my pink iPhone 6 folio from store and it appears the inside is lined in microfibre, not the grained calfskin as shown online.
Can anyone explain if this is a new/old design?
Not too sure whether to keep it or not....
It's a new model design.

The leather would crack so they switched it to microfiber.

My SA had swapped mine when I showed them the leather cracked. Tbh, I like the flexibility of the microfiber.

bugn

Celebrate Everything
Sep 4, 2011
Seattle
KEEP!!!! :biggrin: I had the old version and now the new version. This version is SO much better. I talked about it on my instragram but no one pays attn to me. LOL! I was surprised nobody had mentioned it before. This new version makes bending the cover all the way back very nice! It's more flexible. HTH :biggrin: ~ XOXO

Novmoon

Jun 4, 2014
I bought mine 9 months ago, it has the calfskin inside and shows signs of cracking. I wonder if they'd let me exchange it.

enlux

Jun 30, 2016
Can anyone show pics of the microfibre inside? I'm getting a Folio soon too and I'd be curious how different it is and how it looks.

enlux

Jun 30, 2016
Thanks for posting it! That's good to know and now I know what to look for when I go back to the store. I might be getting the damier graphite with the blue interior or the monogram eclipse.

Reactions: JeanStoffel

girlnextdior

WANDERER
Jun 13, 2015
Hello! Bakeacookie and bugn! Is the microfiber better (more durable and flexible) than the old version? I purchased the old version last january. Had to exchanged it for the same item last feb due to cracking issue. Then last week i noticed that the glazing on the front cover peeled off. I talked to my SA and she gladly told me that she will replace my item with the new one (microfiber version). Now I'm thinking if i will get it if the item arrives since i like the grained calf skin interior than the microfiber.

bakeacookie

Nov 2, 2008
SoCal
I find the microfiber more flexible and durable because of the flexibility. I had the same issues as you. First the glazing, so it got replaced. Then the cracking in the leather and canvas so they replaced it again for the microfiber one.

I like the microfiber one. It's not stiff so I can fold it back and it feels lighter. It also breaks in faster and is more flush to the phone IMO.

Reactions: j19

GearGirly

Oct 28, 2010
California
Mine has a little cracking, the old version , but I love it so much I haven't changed it out. I want more patterns and I will buy another one! I like the sound of the new microfiber!

alitaylormade

Apr 29, 2016
About 5 weeks ago I purchased iPhone 6 folio which has the microfiber. This has been my favorite mobile cover thus far. I was a little disappointed the "p" portion of the made in Spain stamp was not legible, but that's a minor issue/picky. lol