Anyone bought a bag from BBOS?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have you ladies ever bought a bag from Bag , Borrow and Steel? I have been eyeing one but wasn't sure if it is a good idea to buy from them. If anyone has experience buying from them , good or bad, Any input will be very appreciated!

2. I recall a recent post a member got some lovely Coach bags. I forget her user name maybe she will post the pics here. I would love to see photos and hear some experiences too!

3. Yeah, I thought I read a post here too, but could not remember who it was. It will be good to know there is another source for me to indulge in coach bags!

4. I would do a search on this forum, it's bound to come up (and it has been discussed in other forums here on TPF also...).

5. :yes: Lots of discussion on this already, please try a search or use the links kindly posted by the others.

:ty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.