Anyone besides me wanting Riveria MM?

girlfriend

Jul 1, 2007
I thought the decision was made...:confused1:

Just ordered the Neverfull GM Azur without the pouch...but now thinking about the Riveria MM and even second thoughts on the Artsy Azure.

Does it ever end? :shrugs:

at first i really really wanted the riviera but i decided to hold off. i did get the nf gm da old style tho. the thing that disappointed me about the riviera is that when the handles are hanging down, all you see is the sealant and not the pretty woven part. i wish the weaving went around the whole handles. if you hold it in your hand by the handles, the woven part is also hidden. why didn't they put the weaving on the inside as well with the sealant on the inside of the curve instead? i also think the price is a little steep, but that's just me. other than that it is really pretty. i haven't completely ruled it out but not sure for now.

Hey lady! How are you? You can always exchange :smile:

The riviera was my suggestion back when you asked about an azur bag. I think it's really pretty and would be getting it myself if I did not have the rather similar Siracusa GM already. I'm a one and done kind of girl when it comes to azur.

Hey lady! How are you? You can always exchange :smile:

The riviera was my suggestion back when you asked about an azur bag. I think it's really pretty and would be getting it myself if I did not have the rather similar Siracusa GM already. I'm a one and done kind of girl when it comes to azur.

Thanks for your input Clu...Jennifer has a Riveria MM MIF on hold for me. I had forgotten about you suggesting that one a while back. I really like the pockets inside.

I'm also thinking like you about the "one and done" ... Have all the SLGs in the Azur but no bag.;)

at first i really really wanted the riviera but i decided to hold off. i did get the nf gm da old style tho. the thing that disappointed me about the riviera is that when the handles are hanging down, all you see is the sealant and not the pretty woven part. i wish the weaving went around the whole handles. if you hold it in your hand by the handles, the woven part is also hidden. why didn't they put the weaving on the inside as well with the sealant on the inside of the curve instead? i also think the price is a little steep, but that's just me. other than that it is really pretty. i haven't completely ruled it out but not sure for now.

Thanks so much for take on this bag. You pointed out some things I hadn't even thought of...except the "price" part. It really is very pricey for a canvas bag.

I love the Rivieria. I saw it and fell in love. Don't get me wrong, I love the neverfull, I have two. But they are just so common. I feel like the Rivieria is different! If I had. The money to purchase a new azur bag, the Rivieria would be the one!