Anyone been to Tuscola outlet lately?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone been to the Tanger Outlet in Tuscola, Illinois lately?

2. I was there about a week ago. I got a teal lindsay. They had tons of stuff, and were unloading boutique transfers. I would recommend a trip.

3. Thanks. I was thinking about going tomorrow (it is a two hour trip for me). How much was the lindsay. Were they doing any sales, 50% or 10% off?

4. The lindsay was $280. They had TONS of stuff 50% off. They also had zoes for 30% off, carlys for 40% off, pleated ergo satchels, etc.

5. Has anyone been to Tuscola recently? I'm trying to decide to if I want to make the trip to Osage or Branson or just head to Tuscola...thanks!

6. I'd go to Tuscola, They store is smaller but they have a better selection. They have Peytons and other bags that lake of the Ozarks doesn't have yet.
    I love lake of the Ozarks but they get their stuff after the other stores.

7. Thanks!

8. I was here today and they had a ton of stuff!!! Red patent leahter peyton, all kinds of Zoes, miranda, a python swingpack going for $650!!, good wristlets for $39, a natural gigi, several lindsays, a lot of garcia legacy stuff, the good planners for over 50% off, and the silver sabrina I scored for 75% off!!!!! :yahoo: They had a lot of great stuff, so if you are looking for something specific, pm me and I will let you know if they had it!

9. You are soo lucky! I have called them 3 times this week and they told me no Sabrinas! I called again and talked to a different SA and she was nice and told me about the tan sabrina!! (The one color I do not care for)