Anyone been to this outlet?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone been to the outlet in Edinburgh, Indiana???

If so, what kind of selection do they have?

I really want to make a trip up there soon. I think it's about an hour and a half from here.

2. You can call and ask in general what lines they have now or if you have a specific style # on hand, you can call and ask if they have it.

3. I don't really have anything particular in mind I just wanted to know if they had a decent selection, size of store, etc.

4. I was just there yesterday! That's the only outlet that I have been to, so I don't personally know how it compares in size/selection. However, I've heard that the outlet in Michigan City has more. They didn't have much as far as the recent styles that went to the outlet. They had a few of the brown laced leather hobos as well as the blue laced leather satchels. There were also burgundy suede large hobos, satchels and soft duffels, brown/black pleated hobos, brown patchwork totes and duffels, and quite a few signature bags (including a pretty red signature that I've never seen before). All the sale stuff was an extra 20% off. Have fun if you go!

5. Only outlet I have been to is the one in Myrtle Beach back in August during my vacation.

They had some stuff 40% off....do most outlets have this?

6. Only for certain lines they're trying to get rid of IMO. Like the 40% off was on the hamptons line in the outlets I went to for Labor Day and people were just grabbing them all.

7. Yeah, I got the yellow optic small hobo bag (very summery lol) in Myrtle Beach for $89 including tax in August. I think it retailed for $198. Gotta love deals like that.

Purses 003.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice