Anyone been to the Sevierville, TN outlet lately?

Pursedove

Purse-o-maniac
Jun 22, 2008
This is my home outlet (an hour away) but I haven't been over there in a few months. Just thought I'd see if anyone knew what they have over there right now.

Oh wow!!!! Does that go through October? I for sure need to make a trip over there! I'm going out of town this weekend to run a half marathon (yes, I'm nuts), and can't make it this weekend to Sevierville...but I may have to make a trip next weekend!

Though I am driving by the Lebanon outlet on my way to Nashville....hhhhmmmm... LOL!

I went this morning and they had some Julia, Poppy Glam totes, Poppy Jazzy in black leather, Alexandra in silver shimmer metallic leather. The Breast Cancer Awareness coupons go thru Oct. 16th I think. I bought one of the Alexandra's it is so gorgeous!!

Congrats on the Alexandra! I saw the metallic one when it was still FP and it is gorgeous!

My hubby said we could go to the outlet this weekend! So I'll be there Saturday morning. I am SO hoping there is something good there!!!

I ran my first half marathon this last weekend and told hubby I deserved a new purse. LOL!!! I think it worked. hehe

I ran by the outlet again yesterday afternoon and it had been picked clean!!!! It was insanely busy for a Friday afternoon for one. I was like...What the heck? 50% off only had MFF or bags I really didn't recognize. LOL! The 30% had one apple Alexandra. SEVERAL black on black siggy glam totes. A purple light purple Jazzys. Some Mia convertibles (? I think that is what it said) in black. One purple croc Audrey. A LOT of bone croc Maggie. Several purple Maggies (not croc). That was it. There were hardly any wallets out. I ended up walking out empty handed.

I'm going to be headed this way Veterans Day weekend, has anyone been recently? If anyone goes there this weekend I'd love an update please! Thanks!!

A friend of mine went this week. She ended up with three really cute MFF bags. She didn't say anything about deletes...though she's not as obsessed with all that as I am. LOL! I might end up going back in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know if I can make it over there!

Wow, what a bust! I went to Sevierville outlet on Thursday (Veterans Day) so I was hoping for a great day of shopping! And it was my 4-yr anniversary so hubby was all set to shell out for a new bag, but I saw NOTHING that I wanted :sad:

One pitiful, half empty section of deletes... black croc alexandra (was semi-tempted) and brown leather Alexandra, 3 or 4 Mia shoulder bags, and some older Poppy and that was IT! The rest of the clearance section was all old Horse & Carriage MFF stuff. No exciting accessories or anything. I don't know if they're holding inventory for Black Friday or what but what a disappointment!