anyone been to the leesburg va outlet?

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Virginia
i was up there around march- the end i think..... but now i am pretty dead set on a wallet! and i am thinking of returning my watercolor hobo.....idk about that, but i think i want a french wallet with the turnlock closure.....maybe next weekend i can go to tj's and hopefully they'll have them?
has anyone seen any up there at the outlet?

chariega

Dec 12, 2006
Hi! I was at Leesburg yesterday and the Coach outlet was a MAD HOUSE! They had a line to get into the store. I don't remember if they had too many french purses, I saw one in white for about 89.

The new location is supposed to be opened May 1 and hopefully it is a much bigger space!! hope this helps!

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Virginia
hey did they have any signature stripe stuff- do you remember?
i'm going to call up there either monday or friday and see! i really want my gold stripe tote!

palmerlover

Jan 11, 2008
haven't been in a while... but do try and go at off times, it can get pretty crazy on the weekends, and it's not fun shopping if there's tons of people... I hate it when multiple people go for the same purse, which always seems to be happening.

kers

Apr 2, 2008
I was in there on Friday and they didn't have many french purses, maybe one or two in the natural/camel color.

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Megan, I wrote about Leesburg when I responded to your question about signature stripe in your "Floorset" post. I didn't see any french purses. Chariega and I both described the store as being a "madhouse" yesterday! It was not fun . . . I had a headache after waiting in so many lines!

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Virginia
geeze it sounds nuts! i hae never been when it was so crazy like that, usually by the time i'm leaving it's getting crazy! where is the store they are moving to at?