Anyone been to Saks today?

1. So today is the first day of their "50% off" sale. If you bought something, was it 50 percent off the last ticked price or what? I'm confused because I was told it was 50% off the last price but the SA rang up my item differently more like 30% off the last price (a phone order).

2. I was wondering the same thing. Anyone go yet today?

3. I was at Saks today and it's 50% off the sale price (they even have signs that say "50% off the ticketed price")!!!!! AWESOME deals!!!! I went there RIGHT before they opened and there were tons of people waiting outside already!!!!

I saw a red patent leather MJ bag, which I loved, got distracted for a minute and it was GONE!!!! I was VERY sad...:sad:(

4. Oh no, you have to be quick! I hope everything isn't gone by this Saturday!

5. likeafeather77, where are you located? which Saks did you go to?

6. I went to Saks in NYC. Surprisingly, they didn't have many bags on sale. I remember they had a lot more last year. And people that walked in as soon as the store opened were all over them!...:crybaby:

Two of the MJ bags were gone in the first five minutes. And I snatched the only Chanel...:yahoo:

7. Congrats on your messenger bag! TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. likefeather, did you look at the other stuff, shoes, clothes? Is it worth it to go? If it is, I can go on Saturday. And which chanel did you buy?

9. I didn't look at anything else. I didn't have much time! I had an appointment at 11am, so I had to leave the store at 10:30.

The Chanel that I got was the Cambon Messenger bag in black with white CC.

mess4.1.JPG mess1.1.JPG
  10. Wow, that's a beautiful bag! Congrats!

11. Here's what I picked up today. I went in the afternoon to the Beverly Hills store. There was really not much... The shoes were really picked over... There was a great deal on the black Mulberry Phoebe, $400, but I decided it was too heavy.

This Jimmy Choo came to $300 with tax. Orig price, $795. Good deal! The bag is the perfect size and is lightweight. I hope the metallics stay in fashion for a while!
    choo.jpg

12. I went to Saks today. I saw different racks with 50% off or 40% off. So it could be something that was on the wrong rack maybe.. I bought jeans & the 50% off was off the lowest ticketed price =)

13. Yep I was there as well. Bought a pair of Manolo's ridiculously cheap.:wlae:

14. Better pic of my new Jimmy Choo... Cute, right?
    choo.png

15. Love it! I thought the black cambon wasn't on sale? Hope you got a great bargain on it, what did the price come out to be? Wish I had more initiative to go to my Saks but last time I was there on Sunday there was nothing good left.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice