Anyone been to Prize-Giving Dinner?

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
So, I got a card from LV saying "Save the date for Louis Vuitton Classic Awards Prize-Winning Dinner" in December. I thought it to be another store event/party, didn't think twice about it. Today I got a call from SA, asking if I received an actual invitation for this event. He said it'll be held at Detroit Institute of Art and only about 10 peoples are invited and it's a Black Tie event. I've never heard of such a thing, has anyone been to the event like that?? I'm not really sure what to think of it.....:confused1:

I haven't been but I know of someone that went to the Dorechester or something like that party where they each were given a key to open a trunk. Whoever's key opened the trunk won.

I don't remember if the winner won a luggage set, cruise/trip, or money? :hrmm:

omg wintotty how exciting!!!!! you should go!! i would invite myself to be your guest but I'm too far away to make it actually happen =((

if you go, GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Wowza, that is one exciting invite! You should go for sure, it is a once in a lifetime event, it will be amazing! Pretty please go and take loads of pics for us so we can live through you!