Anyone been to prada at Bicester village recently?

Hiya, not normally on the Prada threads, but went to Bicester Village today and visited Prada. They have two stores there and both have a lot of stock. Got myself a Large Prada Vitello Shine in Palissandro (oak-ish) colour. Thinking of exchanging it though (no refunds allowed) as it looks HUGE on me...got a bit carried away at the shop! I think the RRP was £895 or something, but got it for £520. My sister got a £1058 black bag for £560 and its gorgeous. Loads of different styles and colours, but not sure of model names as I'm not too familiar with Prada. Anyway, huge stock, especially in the one situated next to Burberry.

PS, if you're travelling by car...good luck finding parking space!

PPS, if anyone is interested, Mulberry stock was disappointing :sad:

Hey precious,

This is gonna sound really bad but I actually rang up Juicy today and they said they have daydreamers in stock for £74! I am looking to get another one and am really thinking of taking the trip down there!

I know juicy may seem tacky to some people but I do have a Prada but daydreamers are just SO convenient for the daytime (of course nowadays I can't be rocking the pinks and greens like I used to and stick to more neutral colours!)

I think I will plan a trip!

Hey precious,

This is gonna sound really bad but I actually rang up Juicy today and they said they have daydreamers in stock for £74! I am looking to get another one and am really thinking of taking the trip down there!

I know juicy may seem tacky to some people but I do have a Prada but daydreamers are just SO convenient for the daytime (of course nowadays I can't be rocking the pinks and greens like I used to and stick to more neutral colours!)

I have a daydreamer too. It is great for a slouch bag & i take it to the gym with me quite often! I don't have a prada yet but it is on my wishlist! I have LV, mulberry, jimmy choo etc but I do agree the daydreamer is fab for a casual throw it on kinda day. £74 is brilliant! If you do go to Bicester, please do let me know what stock is like at the prada store.

Sophie X

Hey precious,

& I don't think it's tacky at all... I think with most things. It's not what you wear, it's the way that you wear it X

I totally agree! I'm hoping for an LV but am probably going Paris for my birthday so will want the whole experience as it will be my first one - I'm so weird with my bags, like my little babies haha!! Daydreamers are definitely fantastic day wear I was impressed how much I could fit in.

So probably going on 9th march (it's a Saturday so not looking too forward to it - eek!) will keep you updated and maybe I'll do a little reveal haha

I totally agree! I'm hoping for an LV but am probably going Paris for my birthday so will want the whole experience as it will be my first one - I'm so weird with my bags, like my little babies haha!! Daydreamers are definitely fantastic day wear I was impressed how much I could fit in.

So probably going on 9th march (it's a Saturday so not looking too forward to it - eek!) will keep you updated and maybe I'll do a little reveal haha

Ahhh that will be amazing! I'd love to go to Paris. Once I can afford a Birkin I plan to go to Paris in order to purchase it. It is my HG bag, I only bought my first LV about 6 months ago but I love it. I got the speedy 30 damier, I love the versatility of it and the brown/tan colours means its a great grab and go bag as it goes with just about anything & everything. If you like your daydreamers, I think you will love the LV speedy. I am the same with my bags & I love collecting the store bags 😳 I'm not sure why but it has become an obsession! Lol

Saturdays are quite busy but if there are a few things that you are particularly looking for it's worth giving them a call on the Friday and asking them to reserve them for you until the Saturday. Gucci, Jimmy Choo & Mulberry definitely offer that option but I'm not sure about the other stores. Can't wait to see your purchases!

Sophie X

Hey Sophie!

I was planning on the Speedy 35! I'm 5 foot 8 and a size 12-14 so I felt the extra space looked better on me. It's good to know that you can recommend it having both that and the daydreamer.

And great tip - my friend wants a Gucci bag so will probably haul him with me and ring the day before to see if they have it and if they can reserve it. Will see if JC offer the option too - the man on the phone was really helpful so hopefully they will be able to help. SO excited I LOVE the build up of buying a new bag!

Jamie x

Hi all - I'm very curious to hear about this as well. Particularly interested in Prada but Gucci, YSL, Tory Burch and McQueen's stock would also interest me! My brother is flying to London this weekend and i'm wondering if it's worth him going there or not. Interested in any good bag at a decent price and/or wallet.

Hi all - I'm very curious to hear about this as well. Particularly interested in Prada but Gucci, YSL, Tory Burch and McQueen's stock would also interest me! My brother is flying to London this weekend and i'm wondering if it's worth him going there or not. Interested in any good bag at a decent price and/or wallet.

Forgot to also add Celine! Would love to see if any deals on the trapeze.