Anyone been to Osage Beach, Mo outlet?

chasingcoach

Jul 26, 2009
I am thinking of making a road trip to the Osage Beach outlet to use my coupon. It is a 2 1/2 hour drive one way.
I was wondering if anyone has been there lately and what they have and how well priced.... and is it a good outlet? I don't plan on going until next week so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I usually go there, I love that outlet! the SA are super nice.. but it's not a big outlet compared to outlets in other states :sad:

Yesterday, I spoke to one of the managers and she said they still had a bunch of Zoes in leather/ patent and they have parkers .. If you are looking for a particular bag, I'd call them and ask.

They get extremely busy on the weekends, I'd go very early because things fly off the shelves, and it's just crazy!
Good Luck!

I go to that outlet and it's the same distance for me. I haven't been to any other outlets except Branson, MO and Tuscola, IL and it's much bigger than that either of those. I think the SAs are really nice there.
Good luck!

Thanks to both of you!

I figured it was crazy on the weekend so I planned to go early Thurs or Friday morning. My guess is that it is better to wait after Thurs since that is when they change the floorset and do markdowns.
I wouldn't mind getting another Zoe, especially if they are crazy marked down!

The manager I talked to told me the patent Zoes are 50% off and the regular ones are only 20%. that's why they had tons left.. but that might change on Thursday!
She also told me they have a bunch of Ikat sabrinas in large and some parkers.
I have been able to find nice things there so I am sure you'll get something nice as well, also, they have 40 boxes to unpack.. so you will find something!
Thursday is a good day to go, Good Luck and let us know what you find!!

I called my SA 3 days ago and she said they had a walnut sabrina, green julianne, gray maggie, quartz brooke, other Maggies (don't remember the color) I hope to go there soon!

Magenta Shoulder Bag
A few Tan Shoulder Bags
Melon Op Art Shoulder Bags
Parchment Spectator(with the Green) in Julianne and Shoulder Bag.
A few Parker pieces
Several Gold Metallic Maggies
Rose Gold(?) and Parchment Ali Bag
Lots of Zoes
Lots of MFF

When I was there earlier today, the place was a mad house but, by the time I left, it had calmed down alittle. I did not see the Gray Maggie or the Brooke.

Last edited:
Went to Osage this morning. Got there around 10 and there were only 3 other customers...they were all men! LOL!! Anyway, I didin't stay long but what I remember:

Small Cranberry Sabrina 30% off
50% off included:
Several Large Cherry Sabrinas
A few Small Camel Patent Sabrinas
A few Large Coral Patent Sabrinas
A few Large and Small Plum Patent Sabrinas
Several Small Fuchsia Op Art Sabrinas
Several Small Parker bags

They also had Parchment/Rose Zoes and Canary Zoes as well as lots of other Zoes. Ask me if you want to know about others bags.

No Cambridge. One of the SAs said they should get two more shipments before Christmas so I would just call and see if it they get any. They seem to get some stuff after other outlets.