Anyone been to BalParis?

i have been to both stores in paris alot. they are next to each other. not sure about a downstairs visit??? that is the stockroom. i have bought alot of stuff and always get a big hello since i know alot of the staff and they always remember me and what i have bought. i even have the famous black motorcycle jacket! :love: some SAs have a better command of english than others...one SA ran my card thru about 6 times in a row bc of the slow transatlantic connection and i had a problem using it at rodolphe menudier the next day... i was lucky to know that SA very well and she let me use the phone to straighten out my bal charge problems. it the store is busy, go back another time. when it is busy, they always tell me they will pull out their stuff for me when after the crowds leave, and they do!!! for whatever reason, they do have different nicknames for the bags. they are always fascinated when i tell them how we refer to the bags in the states.

for whatever reason, they do have different nicknames for the bags. they are always fascinated when i tell them how we refer to the bags in the states.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: poor SAs! don't they know who they're dealing with? i think if one of us worked there we'd be able to persuade way more customers to buy, buy, buy!
edit: of course, these babies sell themselves.
LOL!

about the stock, i'd say it depends... i don't know how often they receive bags. the first time i went there they had very little stock, only about 5 bags which were all on display. The second time i went there they had pretty much everything. thank god i went there, because it just happened that at that particular week all the other balenciaga retailers in Paris had way less stock. I even went to uber- boutique Maria Luisa and the sales people there were really snooty. I asked about any blue bbags and they didn't have any, but they also "recommended" that i don't bother visiting the Bal store because they always have less bags than them. :cursing: of course i didn't listen to them and i ended up getting a gorgeous First.

Don't go to balParis but instead go to the printemps it's so much better, they have almost all the colors and there's a big balenciaga corner over there.
You can also go to l'eclaireur
It's in the 4th arrandisement, rue des rossiers.
And do go to the bon marché they only have a few.
Le printemps is the best place in the whole world to get B bags

Don't go to balParis but instead go to the printemps it's so much better, they have almost all the colors and there's a big balenciaga corner over there.
You can also go to l'eclaireur
It's in the 4th arrandisement, rue des rossiers.
And do go to the bon marché they only have a few.
Le printemps is the best place in the whole world to get B bags

really? i like printemps but i loooooove les galeries lafayette! but they don't have Bbags do they. thanks for the tip, maybe i'll go there first. for some reason, after talking on the phone to BalParis I din't get the feeling that I will find what I want. do you think i'll find lots of black city's at le printemps?

and did you mean go or do not go to bon marche?

^^ We we are in Paris we stay in the same of BalParis, i go there quiet often when i'm in paris but they dont have many options.. true printemps and bon marche have more options.. the boutique carries alot of RTW though.

If you're in Europe, why dont u call Selfridge's in London to ask about the bag u r looking for (if u didnt find it in paris) they're very friendly and they do ship international.

When u go, dont forget to take LOTS of pictures especially of the boutique window :smile:

oooh it's true that selfridges has the best store windows, the christmas ones are the best ever! you have to be prepared though that Bal is a lot pricier in the UK than Paris.

really? i like printemps but i loooooove les galeries lafayette! but they don't have Bbags do they. thanks for the tip, maybe i'll go there first. for some reason, after talking on the phone to BalParis I din't get the feeling that I will find what I want. do you think i'll find lots of black city's at le printemps?

and did you mean go or do not go to bon marche?

I meant don't go, but if you don't find what you are looking for at le printemps maybe you should try le bon marché.