Anyone been to an outlet lately?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Going to S Florida on Thursday (Sawgrass). It's a bit of a drive for my family, so I'm wondering what might be currently in the outlets. Any ideas on styles that I might find? TIA for any help!

Amy

2. Did you find anything exciting?

3. Just came back from the Cabazon Outlet and they are having a 25% off sale!! Of course there is a line to get in but well worth the wait!!

4. Any idea how long the extra 25% off sale is on for?

5. I'd like to know this too. I was at one last weekend and it was packed! I only got one pair of flats bc it was so crowded. I'd like to go back. :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

6. It was 20% off today. I am sure the 25% pops up every few weeks.

7. When I went I was disappointed by the lack of stock. I picked up a pair of flip flops, a pair of sandals, and a cardigan. I was looking for a pair of reva flats and a cute bag though. Don't go expecting to find certain items because you may end up disappointed however you will find other nice things to purchase.