Alexander Wang Anyone around to see my first Alexander Wang Rocco?????

Thank you. I know how you feel. I hated the wait but it will all be worth it when it arrives. I love to see some pictures of your rocco when you get it. Enjoy it xo

BAG TWINKIES!!! :ghi5: MINE ARRIVED TODAY!!! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!! IT'S 100X MORE GORGEOUS IRL!!! SO EXCITED TO CARRY THIS BAD BOY ALL AROUND TOWN!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,156
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 841
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 807
Cee!!! Aha!!! So! You're finally getting an AW Rocco! So happy for you! Can't wait to see it!
... and Aha to me, too!!! What am I doing in the AW Sub forum? :sneaky:

TRAVELER, :lolots: if u needed me to enable.... all u had to do was ask!!! LOL and thanks!!! yes, i finally got a rocco and he arrived today looking DEEELISH!!!! (check him out in the above post!) i'm thinking you should consider having Rocco in your life as well..... :graucho:

ceedoan said:
BAG TWINKIES!!! :ghi5: MINE ARRIVED TODAY!!! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!! IT'S 100X MORE GORGEOUS IRL!!! SO EXCITED TO CARRY THIS BAD BOY ALL AROUND TOWN!! :yahoo:

Congrats!!!!!!!!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! The rose gold is stunning!!!!!!!!!! It was worth the wait now enjoy your bag xo

Bwilliamson88 said:
sorry i for to put some pictures up lol xo

Very gorgeous pebbles you got...congrats!!!

I noticed that all the Black-Rosegolds revealed recently all have very nice even pebbles!??

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum