Anyone around Somerset Mall Michigan????

acjoy

O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
Hi
Anyone from Windsor or Michigan who shop at Somerset Mall in Troy Michigan? I live in Windsor but shop at Somerset and just wanted to know if there is any TPF people in our area?

I always shop at Saks as well. :tup: David is amazing!
It might be nice to plan a meet..I dont know much about planning one:s
But I know that there must be some fun people in the area for a get together:smile:

Yes we can plan also there is Matt and a few more. Dorthy is my SA at Saks. But the new store is beautiful. I was there Saturday, tried to buy sunglasses and Insolite wallet. Had neither color I wanted but my mom said she would buy when it comes in so dorothy said shed call her.

I have not been to the new LV store yet. Is it much bigger than the old one? I just bought the insolite wallet a few weeks ago in red but I would really like to get it in purple as well.

Yes we can plan also there is Matt and a few more. Dorthy is my SA at Saks. But the new store is beautiful. I was there Saturday, tried to buy sunglasses and Insolite wallet. Had neither color I wanted but my mom said she would buy when it comes in so dorothy said shed call her.

What color were you looking for? They had a ton of Red and Ivory at the LV store (not Saks). She also said on the 9th of this month they were having an event and would probably get more Greens in.

I have not been to the new LV store yet. Is it much bigger than the old one? I just bought the insolite wallet a few weeks ago in red but I would really like to get it in purple as well.

Oh ya...the store is huge. It's about 2-1/2 to 3 times the size of the old one. Love all the walking space in there. I think they have more out in their displays as well.

You should definetly get the purple insolite. Got mine from Saks a little over a week ago and I absolutely love it. I'm considering buying all the colors that are out now. As of last week the LV store had Reds and Ivories. The SA told me that prolly by the 9th they were get more greens in.

Last edited:
I keep thinking that I want to get the Mahina XL in black for winter.....I have purchased a lot this month so I really should not!!!! I have a few purses that I dont really use any more that I should sell on Ebay first.

November is better for me.

I'm hoping the damier neverfull will be released by then (according to some of the SA's at Saks as well as LV) they heard it was going to be released then). I would definetly pick that up if we met in Nov.