Anyone around for one Big Reveal??

Smmats

Jul 19, 2011
So this is very delayed, I apologize for that. I got most of these items toward the end of august, and the very beginning of September.

Some Background info (Skip down for the GOODS!):
I've been on and off with Louis (I say that like I'm in some dysfunctional relationship:graucho:) for the past 7 years or so. But every year I come back with savings in hand, then I always say to myself, "I guess there's always next year" or "you can save that money for bigger things." But each year the prices keep going up:yucky:, and the higher it goes, the harder it gets for me to justify these purchases. So I finally bit the bullet and treated myself while on a vacation to Las Vegas (Absolutely love shopping there for higher end things, I never get treated poorly)! So after a couple days in Sin City I went for it and got...

Attachments

• Mini Pochette.jpg
    Mini Pochette.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 1,000
  • Insolite & Chain.jpg
    Insolite & Chain.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 998
  • LV Chain.jpg
    LV Chain.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 996
... Then we got home from vacation and I immediately got hooked with the forums again... With all the talk of a price increase AND a balloon charm!? I couldn't resist... I had to get these ASAP!

Attachments

• key pouch.jpg
    key pouch.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 1,001
  • Balloon charm back.jpg
    Balloon charm back.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Balloon Charm front.jpg
    Balloon Charm front.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 1,000
  • Balloon charm & key pouch.jpg
    Balloon charm & key pouch.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 976
Sorry this is a long one... But then a week ago I came home from work to a fedex "sorry we missed you" post it. Which was odd because I did not order anything that needs to be signed for and usually neither does DBF. He was late coming home that night from work, which wasn't unusual and I had asked him eagerly what he got, simply because packages are ALWAYS exciting to me. And then he goes "Oh, I think it's for you" Which utterly stunned me for some reason. As he brought over the box, it was from LOUIS! It was our 10th anniversary a couple weeks ago and this was his gift to me!! For this I actually made it a real reveal :P

Attachments

• Box with Minnie.jpg
    Box with Minnie.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 943
  • Reveal a little.jpg
    Reveal a little.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 974
  • Palermo pm.jpg
    Palermo pm.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 970
  • Surprise inside.jpg
    Surprise inside.jpg