Anyone around for one Big Reveal??

Smmats

Jul 19, 2011
Chicago, IL
So this is very delayed, I apologize for that. I got most of these items toward the end of august, and the very beginning of September.

Some Background info (Skip down for the GOODS!):
I've been on and off with Louis (I say that like I'm in some dysfunctional relationship:graucho:) for the past 7 years or so. But every year I come back with savings in hand, then I always say to myself, "I guess there's always next year" or "you can save that money for bigger things." But each year the prices keep going up:yucky:, and the higher it goes, the harder it gets for me to justify these purchases. So I finally bit the bullet and treated myself while on a vacation to Las Vegas (Absolutely love shopping there for higher end things, I never get treated poorly)! So after a couple days in Sin City I went for it and got...

Attachments

Smmats

Jul 19, 2011
Chicago, IL
Sorry this is a long one... But then a week ago I came home from work to a fedex "sorry we missed you" post it. Which was odd because I did not order anything that needs to be signed for and usually neither does DBF. He was late coming home that night from work, which wasn't unusual and I had asked him eagerly what he got, simply because packages are ALWAYS exciting to me. And then he goes "Oh, I think it's for you" Which utterly stunned me for some reason. As he brought over the box, it was from LOUIS! It was our 10th anniversary a couple weeks ago and this was his gift to me!! For this I actually made it a real reveal :P

Attachments

erevex552

Apr 15, 2013
Wow no joke! Awesome haul! Love the palermo and insolite/chain👍 but let's be real, all your pieces are gorgois!

Smmats

Jul 19, 2011
Chicago, IL
Thank you! I know, it's a lot. But my last LV purchase/high end purchase was almost 4 years ago. So, this should hold me for another few years. :happydance::yahoo:

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
WOW!!! BIG Congrats to you!!! So much eye candy at one time:smile: You really have some beautiful new pieces. Congratulations on all of your new pieces. What fun you must of had!