Anyone Around for a Special Pink Reveal? Should I Keep it?

I've been wanting a pink for a while now, but after falling in love and buying the iridescent sueded caviar in jumbo last year, I ended up returning it due to all the negative reviews which I concurred with after further inspection of the bag. But I truly loved it and when I brought it home, I realized that it complimented sooooo much in my wardrobe. I looooved the fact that it was a fresh unexpected pop of color in a classic iconic design.

I have since bought a couple of Chanels, but the pink eluded me. I was even able to purchase the pink jersey (available overseas, not sure if it was available in jumbo here) but did not like this particular jersey one I was offered. It was kinda wrinkly and looked like it would get dirty fast and start pilling.

But I stopped by my local (local to where I am now :smile: ) Chanel boutique and this was waiting for me... they said it was returned yesterday, and I am sure it would have been sold had they displayed it in a more prominent part of the boutique, instead of a section that sees a lot less traffic. When the lovely SA helping me took it to the main handbag area to check something, other customers quickly tried to snatch it, but I had already decided on it...

The trouble is, I prefer M/L or Jumbo, but at this point, I was lucky to find anything in this stunning pink. So I thought I would snatch it up, take it home and try it on with a few pieces in my wardrobe.

Someone recently posted an M/L in this color in Authentic Finds, in Natick NM, and I replied to her a couple of days after her post, but haven't heard back :sad:. I even tried calling the Natick store myself, but the manager there said they didn't have it.

So what do u ladies think? Should I keep it or hold out for the larger size I prefer? Do you ladies who have M/Ls and Jumbos (and love them) find any use for a mini? For me, it's not really a matter of being able to carry more in my bag, but that the M/L or Chanel 3 or Jumbo are more elegant on my frame and perhaps more ladylike. Is this sort of mini mostly for teenagers?

Is there a chance I could find it in the larger size, just like this one miraculously showed up for me, or ...?

Thanks in advance for all ur help and advice! Thanks for letting me share, as well!