Anyone around for a second reveal....

Oh Ser, many congrats! You have a beautiful family, classy but also colorful.

Love both of the Tessies, I'm eyeing the tote in oxblood. May I ask if you know where it's produced?

xx Stephanie

Oh Ser, many congrats! You have a beautiful family, classy but also colorful.

Love both of the Tessies, I'm eyeing the tote in oxblood. May I ask if you know where it's produced?

xx Stephanie

Thank you MissStephie :smile: It doesn't have a made in label actually. I got her from naughtipidginsnest.

Thank you for your kind comments Mayfly :smile:

Not sure what a Madison is though???

Apologies, Ser; I was thinking of Charlottemouse's cat, in her Mulberry family pic! :-[ Cats do seem to have an affinity with Mulberry bags - my little man always homes in on mine! :biggrin:

I love your collection - the oak printed EW Bays is my favourite, although the Tessie satchel is a close second. The raspberry Bays is delicious, too! ;)

Apologies, Ser; I was thinking of Charlottemouse's cat, in her Mulberry family pic! :-[ Cats do seem to have an affinity with Mulberry bags - my little man always homes in on mine! :biggrin:

I love your collection - the oak printed EW Bays is my favourite, although the Tessie satchel is a close second. The raspberry Bays is delicious, too! ;)

Ha ha I thought it was a type of Mulberry ;)

My oak ew is one of my favourites and I use her a lot. I'm looking forward to using my tessie satchel, got her to replace my alexa which I didn't get on with. The raspberry bays was my first Mulberry so special to me :smile:

Here's a pic of my baby girl with my ew bays :smile:

Attachments

• 1414345468357.jpg
    1414345468357.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 265
Ha ha I thought it was a type of Mulberry ;)

My oak ew is one of my favourites and I use her a lot. I'm looking forward to using my tessie satchel, got her to replace my alexa which I didn't get on with. The raspberry bays was my first Mulberry so special to me :smile:

Here's a pic of my baby girl with my ew bays :smile:

What a lovely photo of two delicious girlies! I can't decide which I love the most! ;) What breed is your furry girl?