Anyone around for a reveal...my 1st Hermes!!

Yay! I'm new to even browsing the Hermes forum. I mostly hang out in the Balenciaga forum but DH must have seen me looking over here...

For Christmas this past year I asked for some pretty specific things and was surprised when the first thing I got was nowhere on it.

IMG_0049.JPG

A kindle! Cool! I'd never even heard of this book and was surprised that the first book that he would think to download for my new kindle was this! But okay, he knows that I love handbags so I guess this should be an interesting read. (I've since learned of all the controversy surrounding this book on tPF).

I sat back enjoying this and starting to read through the book because I saw that I only had one other thing under the tree. A little box that could maybe fit a digital camera (something I needed). Well, we went around the room opening presents for the rest of the family when it came back to me. I opened up the outer package, suprised to find a plain cardboard box...with something orange inside!!!

IMG_0042.JPG

Here's what was inside

IMG_0053.JPG

So excited:yahoo: I'd been admiring this watch ever since I'd seen it on Jennifer Connelly in "He's Just Not That Into You"! Who knew DH had actually been listening. We hadn't even gone and looked at it anywhere. I was very impressed and so happy to get my first orange box!!

Little did I know there was more...

Last edited:
I think this picture of a beautiful watch is deserved to be enlarged............congrats dear..........

attachment.php

Last edited: