Anyone Around For a Rayve Review & Reveal?

Loco4Coco

O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Looking for your honest opinions on this bag it was between this and westminster GM.

Attachments

• ray.jpg
    ray.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 112
  • ray 2.jpg
    ray 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 113
  • ray 3.jpg
    ray 3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 176
  • rayure 4.jpg
    rayure 4.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 234
  • ray 6.jpg
    ray 6.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 209
Think about this.... this is a one time bag. Once its gone, its gone unless you buy pre-owned. I would want the bag thats limited. And besides its adorable! Love those stripes.

Looking for your honest opinions on this bag it was between this and westminster GM.

Which size is the Rayure that you have here, is it the MM or the GM?
It looks very cute on you.

You know, I think that this issue of "which bag" seems to be common when considering this line, as you want to be able to use it more, and not feel like it's only for the beach trip. My sister returned hers within 24 hours after getting it as she felt that she wanted to just wait and get something that she'd be using more often. I did get the MM Rayure, and I think I'll use it some during the Spring/Summer months, and I think it's super cute, but there are other LV bags. Oh well, let us know what you decide! :smile:

If you are wanting an everyday bag...this is not it, imo.

If you want to add to your collection, go for it!
How come you feel that way?
That it wouldn't be an every day bag?

Now I can see if someone wore busy printed clothes that the bag would clash pretty bad. But for someone like me who only likes to wear solids in jeans/pants/skirts/shirts/tops/jackets
How come it wouldn't work for an every day bag?

The reason I wanted this bag was because I had planned on getting the azur GM neverfull for Mexico in March and for use at home this spring/summer. But when I saw this in the cruise line for 2012 I was like OMG that is THE summer bag. Its soooo nautical looking. And I plan on using it every single day until fall. I love nautical and I can totally visualize a really cute silver anchor charm on this bag w/ maybe even a sea shell or too.

I know we have our own opinions. I just can't understand why it doesn't appeal to everyone? LOL

XOXO

I don't have the issue of wearing it all year. I would and that would not bother me. I am just afraid that I will get sick of it after time....that my money might be better spent on something more basic?!? Ahh I just don't know! lol

How come you feel that way?
That it wouldn't be an every day bag?

Now I can see if someone wore busy printed clothes that the bag would clash pretty bad. But for someone like me who only likes to wear solids in jeans/pants/skirts/shirts/tops/jackets
How come it wouldn't work for an every day bag?

The reason I wanted this bag was because I had planned on getting the azur GM neverfull for Mexico in March and for use at home this spring/summer. But when I saw this in the cruise line for 2012 I was like OMG that is THE summer bag. Its soooo nautical looking. And I plan on using it every single day until fall. I love nautical and I can totally visualize a really cute silver anchor charm on this bag w/ maybe even a sea shell or too.

I know we have our own opinions. I just can't understand why it doesn't appeal to everyone? LOL

XOXO

Personally, I just would not use this as a year round, everyday bag. I can see wearing this bag everyday if I lived in a tropical/sunny type of climate but here where I live, nah.

But then again I don't use my Azur bag in the winter either but it's fine that others do..but I see it as more of a summer type of look.

Personally, if I wanted more "bang for my buck" I'd get a monogram...but that's just me.

ps. that bag appeals to me VERY much because I own the Neverful GM. Its was not a hard decision for me at all...but if I were looking for a bag to wear everyday..this would not be it, honestly speaking.

Ya know... since its at your home and you've tried it on and still on the fence that means you should go get the other bag. When you know, you know. Know what I mean? You either love it or you don't.

So I vote go get the Westminster. :smile:

XOXO

P.S. What does the Boston think? :smile: