anyone around for a Christmas gift reveal?

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
not a gift to myself!

i'll have to snap pics quickly before i wrap it back up but thought i'd share here with the only people in my life that can actually appreciate COACH!

pics are downloading. i could knit a sweater quicker. and i don't know how to knit.

well, the gift is for my 17y.o. daughter. she's worked since she was 15 and saves her money. she really asks for very little (i know i am blessed!). so a few weeks ago she looked over my shoulder as i was drooling over the coach webpage. she just mentioned one that she thought was cute. i didn't really think much about it, but a couple of days ago she was talking with one of her friends about how so and so has a coach bag and it's fake (she learned that from me, which i learned from here!)...and she was talking about how she's kinda mad that kids that don't even work have coach bags.

wellllllllllllllllllllll.....i can't have that now can i? so my reveal will be her first coach bag!

Awwww what an awesome mom u are!! I too got my 1st coach when I was 17! It was a gift from my BF now hubby :smile: and I still have her! It's the tiny siggie print pouch bag not sure what she was called! Lol I LOVED that bag and she started my Coach obsession :smile:

Aaah, that is so sweet of you, OP! My tomboy daughter and step-daughter just laugh at my purse obsession. But I can't say I blame them, I was like that at that age too. You're a lucky mama to have a hardworking dd.

have to give some free advertising to Dillard's...without their sale i would have waited to see if this bag would be on sale for her birthday in March instead (thank you again Mariquel for posting about the Dillard's sale!!)

dotties1stcoachpurse001.jpg