Anyone around 5'2 with a Neverfull GM?

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

Have been going back and forth about the new Neverfull GM coming out April 1st. I have now decided I really want it. I am wondering if there are any of you around 5'2 that have the GM? How do you like it and could you post any modeling pics so I could get an idea of how it looks on someone that is around 5'2? Thanks so much!:smile:

Hi Guys,

Have been going back and forth about the new Neverfull GM coming out April 1st. I have now decided I really want it. I am wondering if there are any of you around 5'2 that have the GM? How do you like it and could you post any modeling pics so I could get an idea of how it looks on someone that is around 5'2? Thanks so much!:smile:

Club house ! VanessaLVer has a great
mod pics on her Neverfull GM !

Hi Guys,

Where can I see a pic of the new NF GM coming out?

I am 5'1 and have 2 nf gm's. I cinch my sides in all the time because i like the way it looks better. I would have went with mm version but i do not like the way it looked cinched. I say stay with mm if you plan to use it tote style all the time. If not the go for the gm . jmo. :smile:

There is a thread in the reference library called pink vachetta neverfulls. The new neverfulls that are coming out are in light pink, fuschia and blue. They also have floral interiors. Hope that helps!:smile:

Just saw it.. Thanks! I think I am going to go ahead and order the Mon Monogram today though.. IF I can decide on colors!! :smile:

I'm 5'2" and have a NF GM and love it! I only wear it cinched though as it would be too big to wear it otherwise as an everyday bag. The mm is a good size if you don't want to wear the bag cinched but IMO is too small to wear it cinched. So I guess you have to ask yourself whether or not you want to wear the bag cinched or not. HTH!!

I had a GM, but ended up returning it (was in the mono print and I am just not a mono girl) but I don't think the size was too big on me. I did prefer it to be cinched rather than open. I have some pics in the LV for petites thread in the clubhouse. I did buy the GM in the Azur print and I felt that with the white it was huge!

ETA: Sorry, I forgot to add that I am 5'.