Anyone around 5'2 with a Neverfull GM?

There is a thread in the reference library called pink vachetta neverfulls. The new neverfulls that are coming out are in light pink, fuschia and blue. They also have floral interiors. Hope that helps!:smile:

I only saw the ikat from 2013... were you talking about this one or are there pics of the neverfull 2014? sorry.....☺️ *shame*

what does the new neverfull gm look like? i had the original gm in monogram and after i saw a few pics of myself wearing it, i decided it looked way too huge on me (im 5'5") so i ended up selling it to a friend and i bought the mm, which im a lot more happier with...but its all personal preference. let us know what u decide :smile:

I am 5'7 and love big bags but don't end up wearing my NF GM too often because of the size.

It's great for travel and I take it shopping with me (occasionally) but the GM is not a everyday bag.

I think the size depends on how you plan to use it. I'm 5'4" and have mm in azur and gm in mono. The mm is a great 'purse' size and the gm is a great bag for shopping, travel, work, etc. lately my gm has been my dedicated yoga bag.

I think the size depends on how you plan to use it. I'm 5'4" and have mm in azur and gm in mono. The mm is a great 'purse' size and the gm is a great bag for shopping, travel, work, etc. lately my gm has been my dedicated yoga bag.

I want to buy the nf mm in mono but I'm afraid of the vachetta straps. Do you find it easy to use everyday without getting the straps dirty? Thanks.