Anyone after the zip purse in chocolate?

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
I have stumbled across an absolute bargain online! The current season zip purse in choco at half price. Let me know if anyone is interested.
I would have it myself, but I already have the same purse in oak. Multiple purses in the same colour is just not my thing when there are so many others around!
:yes:

I have stumbled across an absolute bargain online! The current season zip purse in choco at half price. Let me know if anyone is interested.
I would have it myself, but I already have the same purse in oak. Multiple purses in the same colour is just not my thing when there are so many others around!
:yes:

Oooh... yes please. I'm in the market for a new purse right now? Where did you see this? Is it in perfect condition? Thanks

I think Flyvetjo might be after one of these. Could you PM her, on the off chance?

Nice to have you back, Keri, haven't seen you around for a while ;)

hey girls they must have flown out like hot cakes all gone -did anyone manage to get one? it has disappeared it was online at van mildret i'd gone to get my card to order and when i returned to the pc no longer available doh xx :crybaby: