Anyone after the zip purse in chocolate?

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
I have stumbled across an absolute bargain online! The current season zip purse in choco at half price. Let me know if anyone is interested.
I would have it myself, but I already have the same purse in oak. Multiple purses in the same colour is just not my thing when there are so many others around!
:yes:

chinesegem

Mar 22, 2008
I have stumbled across an absolute bargain online! The current season zip purse in choco at half price. Let me know if anyone is interested.
I would have it myself, but I already have the same purse in oak. Multiple purses in the same colour is just not my thing when there are so many others around!
:yes:
Oooh... yes please. I'm in the market for a new purse right now? Where did you see this? Is it in perfect condition? Thanks

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I think Flyvetjo might be after one of these. Could you PM her, on the off chance?

Nice to have you back, Keri, haven't seen you around for a while ;)

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
hey girls they must have flown out like hot cakes all gone -did anyone manage to get one? it has disappeared it was online at van mildret i'd gone to get my card to order and when i returned to the pc no longer available doh xx :crybaby:

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
Does anyone have the link as I`ve googled it and can`t find it :sad:

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
i put mulberry chocolate zip purse in the google bar it must be a new online uk site i have never come across it before x

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
^^See, I did not put the site info in the forum because I was hoping a regular might be able to PM me and get it!!!
Next time I guess I will just PM everyone individually!

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
Oh yeah didn`t think of that :upsidedown:

Morning Keri :P

My Dh always says that I have to make everything hardwork