Anyone after a red/cream CB pochette?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've got my eye on that one...they're so hard to come across.

2. I think the price is very fair!:yes:

3. I want it but I am kinda broke :sad:

4. lv_obsessed, there's a brown one on ~ let-trade.com ~ Authentic Louis Vuitton Reseller at the moment. The BIN is quite cheap, 309,99 $ - if you don't mind patina, then that's a good deal.

5. This bag is on my wish list. It's so pretty, I think it would make a great evening bag!

6. OMG...now we can buy from the website ??? Oh ..I want it..

7. One of the blossoms has some slight peeling :sad: otherwise I would've been jumping on it lol

8. It is definitely a great evening bag! It is my favorite bag to take out to bars, etc. I took mine out last Friday night and got lots of compliments. You should definitely get it :yes:

9. I've seen many go for at least $100 less than that, in similar if not better condition! I got mine for a mere $360 last winter off eBay :smile: If you're patient and know what to look for, you can find better deals on CB items by not relying solely on MP sellers. Also, this one went for just $280 recently! :wtf:

10. WOWSA...that is cheap...exactly what I'm looking for LOL

I keep checking several times a day...waiting for the deal of the century lol

11. OMG wow!!!:nuts: Have to keep our eyes peeled for good deals like that!!!

Those red/cream ones usually go for HUNDREDS more...:wtf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice