Anyone actually wear their Neverfulls inside-out?

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
So, predictably late in the game, only now do I find out that the Neverfull is reversible. I read Vlad's blog on it- it looks so cute! But is it actually meant to be reversible? And do any of you actually use it that way?

It might be shown as being reversible but it's not recommended. I wouldn't either...besides the handles being in the wrong spot, the pocket would be hanging out. I wouldn't want that.

I wouldn't want my stuff scratching the inside of the reversed bag...because then the mono canvas may get damaged.

Not to mention constant reversal may speed/cause cracking of the canvas.

I have the GM, and use it to tote around tons of stuff...although it looks neat inside out, I dont think it was made to be carried like that!

I wouldn't want my stuff scratching the inside of the reversed bag...because then the mono canvas may get damaged.

Not to mention constant reversal may speed/cause cracking of the canvas.
Exactly, that's what I was thinking...I guess it was just a funky shot they took for a cool photo but it's not actually a feature that is meant to be used. Thanks everyone!

I don't thinkt he purpose of the neverfull is for it to be reversable - even though it was displayed like that at a number of Louis Vuitton stores. ...I think I'd actually giggle if I saw somebody carrying it inside out - like the Coach bags that they said were reverable...

I just got the MM and the SA told me I can wear it inside out, then she tried in front of me and other customers were like :wtf: I really love the inside lining but also concern about the pocket, it may look very silly though~