Anyone a Flight Attendant?

azzy

Mar 30, 2007
Hi i'm a long time lurker first time poster,
just as the title says is anyone a FA i have a recruitment day coming up for cabin crew and I am really nervous, I really want the job, any tips would be excellent for the day or any other info of what these days are like. I'm quite confident with public speaking and interacting with others etc. The airline is Qantas.:tup:
thanks

I also wish you the best of luck.

I heard Quantas has the BEST in service and safety records. Sounds like a great ooutfit to work for.

I'm scared to death of flying though... but obviously you aren't! ;)

i had a good friend whose mom was a flight attendant for northwest for years and really liked it, but i don't have a whole lot of details. good luck :smile:

Fabgrabs is correct! ;)

Yes! - Open days are really hard to get around, but personally - I think if you look smart and are polite and have a good attitude towards what you are doing then you will be sure to get the job!

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me :yes:!

Good luck with the interview. I say be yourself, be happy and confident and see how it goes. Years ago my one friend interviewed for a position with some airline (don't remember the name). She said the interview process was very nice--she had a good time. They called her back to offer her a job but she already decided to move out of state and did not take it. She still regrets not doing it.
I myself am the biggest chicken when flying. My freinds sister works for a airline as a ticket agent and is always hopping on a plane (for free) when she has 2 days off. She has traveled to many fun places and I think it is a great opportunity to travel and meet people from all over the world.
Sending good vibes your way.