Anyone 5"7 Has a DAY bag in a bright colour?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi girls!

I haven't started a thread in a while.. but I'm in a huge dilemma as to whether to purchase an apple green day bag. I like the colour, but the style is really not me. I don't own a single bag with a messenger/day shape but I thought it might be worth a go...

Any lovely PFer is 5"7 and could help me model a Day bag slung on your shoulder? I've seen pics of the day bag on other PFers, but i realised that size DOES matter. My city bag looks kinda tiny on me in pictures but look nice and big on other PFers ....

Help!! thanks! =)

2. Hi Waterfalls. I'm 5'10" and have the Day in grey. I don't think it looks small at all - I'll take some pics once I give the kiddies breakfast and get out of my jammies.

3. Well, this isn't exactly a bright colour, per se, but its fairly noticeable. I'm 5'7'', and wearing my 06 Rouille Day. Please excuse my :censor: photography.

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

PS It hangs lower than that when there's stuff in it - it was fresh out of the box when I took these.

4. Hi Waterfalls. I've realised two things. 1. I'm not 5'7 (I'm 5'10) and 2. My bag isn't a bright colour. Anyhoo, I've attached some pics so you can see that the bag isn't small at all. I have a friend who's 5'2 with the Day and it doesn't look too big on her. Please excuse my cruddy pictures - why does the light always seem better in the bathroom?

a.jpg a1.jpg a2.jpg a3.jpg
  5. Cal, English_girl.... thanks sweetiesss.. =)

you both look hot in your bags! =)

6. cal - you're cracking me up! I can't believe you thought you were THREE inches shorter than you are!
    I'd kill to be 5'10! lucky lady!
    Your bag looks great on you too! :flowers:

7. Is that Origan, Cal?

8. TLN - It's the 06 Grey - such a great colour! I did have an origan twiggy which I sold and I really miss the colour but the style wasn't for me.

9. I'm about 5"7
    I'll post a pic of me with mine tomorrow when I'm dressed. I'm about ready to get to bed right now.

I think it is the best style. I think you will really like it. I'm dying for another in magenta b/c i think in a bright color it will look just fab!:tender:

10. woooooooooo-whooooooooo, you & your grey hobo look awesome Cal :yahoo:

11. :graucho: Thanks Aaall;)

12. ok here is a photo of me w/my blueberry day in the restroom at work :throwup:
    sorry for the bad photo it was taken with my phone and i look like poo poo.

Photo_0016[1].jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice