Anymore Peytons?

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
So, I took a six month ban. Well, I see that I have TOTALLY missed out on the Peytons. I am soo kicking myself in the bumm. I saw a picture of a table at the outlet with all sorts of colors. AAAHHHH!!!

I picked up a pearlized green peyton this past weekend and LOVE HER!! I am now dying for a saddle and atlantic ones. Of course they seem to be the hardest to find right now. Just curious if anyone has seen any at their outlet lately. Thanks!!

So, I took a six month ban. Well, I see that I have TOTALLY missed out on the Peytons. I am soo kicking myself in the bumm. I saw a picture of a table at the outlet with all sorts of colors. AAAHHHH!!!

I picked up a pearlized green peyton this past weekend and LOVE HER!! I am now dying for a saddle and atlantic ones. Of course they seem to be the hardest to find right now. Just curious if anyone has seen any at their outlet lately. Thanks!!

oh sweetie i want one tooooooo

Oh. I just bought a saddle one off of Bonanzle for 299, with free shipping, just what is cost at the outlet. The same seller of the saddle peyton had a metallic green and white listed for 275 with free shipping, great prices by the way. I sold my gray patent one about 3 weeks ago on bonanzle. Excellent website!

AAHHH!!! I saw that saddle and just missed it. Grr on you! heehee!!! I will def keep my eye on that website. I check it everyday, sometimes twice a day. Can we say I am obsessed. :girlwhack:

I see in your siggie that you are banned... how is that going for you? haha

AAHHH!!! I saw that saddle and just missed it. Grr on you! heehee!!! I will def keep my eye on that website. I check it everyday, sometimes twice a day. Can we say I am obsessed. :girlwhack:

I see in your siggie that you are banned... how is that going for you? haha

Well it is going better now.

I sold a few items this month on bonanzle so I figured it balanced out. I had been looking for the Peyton in saddle for a while and did not want to pay 400-500 for it on eBay and didn't mind if it was in good used condition. If I spot another I will let you know.

It is very hard to stay banned here :yes:

I did see... I bought the pearlized green peyton at the outlet for $230 and I am not sure about the metallic one.

What is everyones feeling on the white peyton? Anyone have one? Is it a more winter white?