Anymore Peytons?

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
Somewhere too cold!
So, I took a six month ban. Well, I see that I have TOTALLY missed out on the Peytons. I am soo kicking myself in the bumm. I saw a picture of a table at the outlet with all sorts of colors. AAAHHHH!!!

I picked up a pearlized green peyton this past weekend and LOVE HER!! I am now dying for a saddle and atlantic ones. Of course they seem to be the hardest to find right now. Just curious if anyone has seen any at their outlet lately. Thanks!!

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Ours in MI only ever had the white & green. They didn't seem to move very fast it might be worth a call... I have no plans to go looking anytime soon.

Jun 15, 2009
So, I took a six month ban. Well, I see that I have TOTALLY missed out on the Peytons. I am soo kicking myself in the bumm. I saw a picture of a table at the outlet with all sorts of colors. AAAHHHH!!!

I picked up a pearlized green peyton this past weekend and LOVE HER!! I am now dying for a saddle and atlantic ones. Of course they seem to be the hardest to find right now. Just curious if anyone has seen any at their outlet lately. Thanks!!
oh sweetie i want one tooooooo

Coach12

Blessed and Thankful
O.G.
Oct 13, 2008
Oh. I just bought a saddle one off of Bonanzle for 299, with free shipping, just what is cost at the outlet. The same seller of the saddle peyton had a metallic green and white listed for 275 with free shipping, great prices by the way. I sold my gray patent one about 3 weeks ago on bonanzle. Excellent website!

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
Somewhere too cold!
AAHHH!!! I saw that saddle and just missed it. Grr on you! heehee!!! I will def keep my eye on that website. I check it everyday, sometimes twice a day. Can we say I am obsessed. :girlwhack:

I see in your siggie that you are banned... how is that going for you? haha

Coach12

Blessed and Thankful
O.G.
Oct 13, 2008
AAHHH!!! I saw that saddle and just missed it. Grr on you! heehee!!! I will def keep my eye on that website. I check it everyday, sometimes twice a day. Can we say I am obsessed. :girlwhack:

I see in your siggie that you are banned... how is that going for you? haha

Well it is going better now.

I sold a few items this month on bonanzle so I figured it balanced out. I had been looking for the Peyton in saddle for a while and did not want to pay 400-500 for it on eBay and didn't mind if it was in good used condition. If I spot another I will let you know.

It is very hard to stay banned here :yes:

MichSalazar

Mar 4, 2008
Somewhere too cold!
I did see... I bought the pearlized green peyton at the outlet for $230 and I am not sure about the metallic one.

What is everyones feeling on the white peyton? Anyone have one? Is it a more winter white?