Anymore Black Half Moon WOC?

You can get away with Amex by buying gift card on line by your other cards and use the GC to pay in the store or phone order. NM will reorder them in Springs in black and Navy.

hey gals,

does anyone know which Saks/Bloomies/Nordies/Chanel carries the black half moon? i cant shop at NM because i dun have AMEX. please provide me with store location...thanks!! :biggrin:

thanks but i would rather shop from saks/bloomies/BG/CHanel since we have no NM here in NYC...just in case i need to exchange/return it, i dun have to mail it in...rather i can do it at the store...thanks for the info though!!

NM in Beverly Hills has one more black in stock today. They called me for it this morning but I has already found one last week at another NM. There are still black ones out there. I think the whole "sold out" thing isn't really true because many are still popping up!

I was in Saks in NYC on Monday and I believe they had it. It was the shiny lambskin in black (if that's the one you are looking for). I thought is was from Cruise 2011 but Chanel's website says spring/summer 2011. Hmmm. I have the red.