Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Hi
I just bought fendi btw black colour at some authentic individual seller at instagram , but it comes with black dust bag, since i always see comes with beige dust bag is that becomes any problem?

Sometimes it comes with black or beige. Depending on what SA gives me. My btw bag is with black dust bag while peekaboo mini is with beige. Then regular is black. Hope that helps.

I've never really liked this style in the past but recently I bought this on impulse because of the FF logo handle and tag. Absolutely love the logo and still maintain as a rather understated bag. Plus it fits my tablet so nicely as I don't want a big bag to lug my tablet around. The size is just perfect as an everyday bag [emoji173]
View attachment 4396811View attachment 4396813

Hi! Your bag is gorgeous! Where did you find her! Enjoy your new beauty [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

I've never really liked this style in the past but recently I bought this on impulse because of the FF logo handle and tag. Absolutely love the logo and still maintain as a rather understated bag. Plus it fits my tablet so nicely as I don't want a big bag to lug my tablet around. The size is just perfect as an everyday bag [emoji173]
Nice color combination

I just put this mini on reserve on fashionphile. I’m so excited, I wanted one of these two years ago and when I saw this color combo I just had to have it. Also it was $625 which was a really good deal! I wanted just a nice leather designer bag without logos but that was still really chic and I felt like the btw was perfect.

Attachments

• 73EF69FD-7349-415A-9F41-9DB12D4185AD.jpeg
    73EF69FD-7349-415A-9F41-9DB12D4185AD.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 345
She arrived!! This is my FIRST Fendi purchase and I'm so excited! This is the By The Way bag in small in the chic, edgy neutral CARBONE (dark grey/light grey/black) combo. View attachment 3694891

View attachment 3694892View attachment 3694893View attachment 3694894View attachment 3694895

I'm looking to purchase this exact bag! I love it!! In the 3rd photo, it looks almost olive/taupe. Is this an accurate representation of the color in natural light? I'm still deciding between getting that or the beige/camel with the burgundy key clochet. Though I'm afraid of color transfer and maintenance of the latter. Help!

Last edited:
Absolutely fab!