Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sometimes it comes with black or beige. Depending on what SA gives me. My btw bag is with black dust bag while peekaboo mini is with beige. Then regular is black. Hope that helps.

2. My black btw purchased new came with a black dust bag, so I think you are ok.

3. Hi, I just bought a Fendi by the way with monster eye (black) and I couldn’t see this version on their website. Wondering if this is a seasonal bag? Anyone knows???

4. I'm struggling between a tail/plain version. Any pros/cons for either by owners? There is hardly anything on YT:sad:

5. I don't own this bag but from what I've heard here, the tail can interfiere with the strap and it can become a little wonky over time.

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  6. Today with my BTW bag IMG_6807.JPG

7. I've never really liked this style in the past but recently I bought this on impulse because of the FF logo handle and tag. Absolutely love the logo and still maintain as a rather understated bag. Plus it fits my tablet so nicely as I don't want a big bag to lug my tablet around. The size is just perfect as an everyday bag
    20190407_193524.jpg 20190407_194538.jpg

8. Hi! Your bag is gorgeous! Where did you find her! Enjoy your new beauty

9. Aww thank you! Got her in Fendi boutique and they also have the FF logo handles on blue and red leather.

Addicted to bags likes this.
  10. Nice color combination