Anybody up for a rather PLAID reveal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    :graucho:

Sorry guys, I'm too beat for a drawn-out reveal. I'm beat. I have mono and way overdid it today. But I know there were requests for IRL pics of this bag. So here's a quick one of miss Tartan Luxey! I was surprised to be able to get her in the store when I walked in and there were none displayed. My fave SA brought her outta the back for me, though. She always remembers me as the girl with all the Pop C. :biggrin:

I'm a bit disappointed about the lack of tartan accessories. Only options were skinny, wristlet, or large wristlet. Not a fan of regular wristlets, and I have a large wristlet that I've never used ... so I went with the medium skinny.

[​IMG]

2. Cute! Love the scarf

3. Love your new Tartan stuff! Very cute :biggrin:

4. Thanks guys! I have to mention, I heard one of the SA's made a comment that surprised me. She said "I'm so glad they brought back the Audrey as Poppy!"

I mean, the similarities are undeniable ... but it was surprising to actually hear it.

5. Pretty love the scarf!

6. The Luxey is so much cuter in your pics, GlockGirl! And I really, really like the scarf!

Congrats!

7. Verrry cute! Love the ribbon! Love the colors!

8. OMG, I know! I didn't even notice the ribbon, and then my friend and I were at NY&Co. checking out and the girls was like "Ohhh, what'd ya get from Coach? :graucho:" And I broke it out and showed her, and she was like "OMG! The ribbon and medallion are just TDF!" And I was like "OMG, I didn't even notice! They ARE!" And then we were both like OMG. :nuts::nuts:

9. My crappy pics with the P&S don't even come CLOSE to doing her justice in the crappy light I took them in. She is SO much cuter in person! Much more pink and much more sparkle!

10. Beautiful! Enjoy!

11. Very pretty! What a fun look for fall

12. I want I want!!

Congrats to you! Enjoy her she is just adorable!

13. Congrats!!!
    Very cute bag!!!
    Sorry to hear that you have Mono. Rest up and get well so you can go out and really enjoy your new bag!!

Lynne :biggrin:

14. Really cute stuff!

15. that medium skinny caught my eye at Dillards it's cute!