Anybody seen this red vintage single flap? Which should I choose?

Feb 16, 2016
Hi all, now I understand how yummy Chanel bags are. I saw some vintage Chanel classic flaps in black n was toying with the idea of owning one. Then I saw this bag in red. I heard that red vintage Chanel bags are rare ,what more a single flap?However, there aren't much information about this bag. Can somebody here advise if I should get this design or
The vintage medium large flap in black?

Attachments

Apr 24, 2009
Which one calls for the most? Get the one that makes your heart sings & the one that you really love:smile:. My first vintage was the black flap, and i love it. Make sure to authenticate them before purchasing.

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Feb 16, 2016
Which one calls for the most? Get the one that makes your heart sings & the one that you really love:smile:. My first vintage was the black flap, and i love it. Make sure to authenticate them before purchasing.
I like the look of the medium vintage classic flap more. But is it crazy to spend so much money(1/3 of today's classic flap price) to get a vintage bag instead of getting new ones in other designs?
Or should I put the money towards a new mini rectangular? Still I have always wanted to own a medium classic flap. Vintage just gives the bag more soul.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2009
I like the look of the medium vintage classic flap more. But is it crazy to spend so much money(1/3 of today's classic flap price) to get a vintage bag instead of getting new ones in other designs?
Or should I put the money towards a new mini rectangular? Still I have always wanted to own a medium classic flap. Vintage just gives the bag more soul.
If you always wanted m/l vintage, maybe focus on looking one at the price you are willing to get on with. Mini rectangular is great too, however, its even more expensive than the vintage flap. Hope you will find the one that you love.

Reactions: baggiehunter88
Feb 16, 2016
If you always wanted m/l vintage, maybe focus on looking one at the price you are willing to get on with. Mini rectangular is great too, however, its even more expensive than the vintage flap. Hope you will find the one that you love.
Thanks for your opinions. Everything is great about the rectangular mini except the chain strap. It looks long and falls around the lower hips area when I tried it:sad: I hope the condition of the m/l vintage flap will match what Im looking for:biggrin: