Anybody Seen New Catalog for May?

jules08

O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
I have the Hamptons Business tote in black - for me it is the perfect bag for work. I love the buck skin color for spring/summer, but the Madeleine Business Tote that comes in that color is really the same bag as the Hamptons one I have. I really would love another style tho, and I see that the Soho line has the buck skin; unfortunately no totes! Anybody see in the Coach store or the May catalog if there is a large Soho tote coming out? Or anything else new in this gorgeous color in a large tote? Thanks!:smile:

I was in the store yesterday and they only had the store issue. I saw some of the stuff, but they were being all secrety about it...weird! :supacool: Especially since they didn't even know what the Leigh is and had to go look it up on the computer!

I was in the store yesterday and they only had the store issue. I saw some of the stuff, but they were being all secrety about it...weird! :supacool: Especially since they didn't even know what the Leigh is and had to go look it up on the computer!

Funny:lol:
Some of those Coach folks are a little bazzarro - that's they ask alot of questions when you seem to know what you're asking for, or if you have an item number, etc. "Where did you hear about that?" "How did you get that number?" Hey, M'am just be glad people are buying from the company you work for! Sheesh!

I got a "new" one last week, but I am not sure what month it was for.It has the ergo satchels (pleated) but not the new Carly. I did see the new look book with everything.